Chapter 6: Meeting Lily

After the events of last night I was still asleep with Orchid. Little did I know that Ms. Smith was standing over us waiting for me to get up.

Ms

Ms. Smith: Well this is taking too long. Get Up!

I awoke suddenly to see Ms. Smith standing there with a smile on her face.

Ms. Smith: Good Morning.

(Y/N): Jesus. You need to wear a bell. 

I tried to get up, but Orchid pulled me back.

Orchid: Noooo

Orchid: Noooo. Stay with me. You owe me for last night.

(Y/N): I have to get up. Ms. Smith is here.

Orchid: Fine, only if you ask nicely and promise to come back when you are done.

(Y/N): Sweetie can I please get up? I promise I'll be back as soon as I'm done.

Orchid: Ok. I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.

She let me go and I went inside the house with Ms. Smith.

Ms. Smith: What did she mean when she said you owe her?

(Y/N): Well last night after having sex with Amunet and Maya, Orchid found me and instead of having sex she faught her instict and we just slept together. Oh yeah thanks for the heads up.

I said that last part in a sarcastic tone, but Smith only smiled.

Ms. Smith: No harm no foul.

(Y/N): So what brings you here?

Ms. Smith: A new girl.

(Y/N): I see. I'm happy to take her in, but I'm worried what the girls might think.

Ms. Smith: I'm sure it will be fine besides Orchid will like her.

(Y/N): What makes you say that?

Ms. Smith: Lily is a honey bee girl. Their two species benefit from each other.

(Y/N): That's great. Where is she?