Chapter 3: Meeting Orchid

It has been about two weeks since Ms. Smith brought Amunet into my life. I thought it would be difficult to get along with her because she is a princess, but she seems to be quite fascinated by a more simple life. She always offers to help me with the daily task around the house. The only thing that is a little strange is that sometimes she is normal and other times she is very outgoing.

I was in bed asleep when my alarm started going off. I was about to get up, but then all of sudden it stopped. I opened my eyes to see Amunet cuddled up next to me just like everyday this week.

(Y/N): Amunet it is time to get up

Amunet: Five more minutes.

She said sleepily as she pulled me closer to her.

(Y/N): We really do have to get up. I want to get to the market early and didn't you want to go clothes shopping?

Amunet: Yes, but if you want to get up you have to do what I like.

(Y/N): Fine. Good morning my beautiful princess, it is time to get up.

I said sweetly as she smiled. She got up and went to her room to get ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After we were both ready we got in my car and first went to the outlets, so Amunet could get some clothes that would be better for working and relaxing. The outlet was relatively empty because it had just opened, but the people who were there starred as we walked through holding hands.

Amunet: Thank you for taking me shopping today.

(Y/N): No need to thank me. Is everything alright you seem a little tense?

Amunet: It's nothing really, but I just don't like that people are staring.

(Y/N): I get that, but you are dressed in your royal outfit that makes you look even more stunning than usual. Also it doesn't help that a girl like you is holding hands with a guy like me.

Amunet: You are too kind to me and too hard on yourself. You are handsome, sweet, caring, smart, and you would make a wonderful husband. I mean that I see nothing wrong or strange holding hands with you.

We both went red after what she said, but continued holding hands. As we walked from shop to shop buying clothes for Amunet. She brought me to the last store she wanted to go to. As we entered I noticed that it was a lingerie store.

Amunet: I want you to wait here.

(Y/N): Why?

Amunet: Because I want it to be a surprise.

(Y/N): Ok I guess I'll wait here. Just let me know when you are ready.

Amunet's mind: Tonight is the night I tell (y/n) that I'm in love with him. We will finally be a couple and have sex. This is going to be the best surprise.