Chapter 13: Date with Juno

Today was my date with Juno and I was waiting for her to finish getting ready. Yesterday Ms. Smith took her shopping to get some regular clothes because all she had were dozens of the same maid outfits and a few sexy ones. Juno was nervous about our date being followed by dozens of reporters, especially Kailey. I was more comfortable with the reporters, but I hated Kailey for stirring up trouble. On the bright side, Ms. Smith was able to get this date to only be followed by one reporter, but the other dates would be full-on press.

Ms

Ms. Smith: Knock knock.

Said Ms. Smith as we walked into the house.

(Y/N): You know you are supposed to stand outside and actually knock on the door.

Ms. Smith: That's funny. Are you ready for your date?

(Y/N): Yes.

Ms. Smith: As you know I was able to keep Kailey away for this date, but our efforts to get a restraining order failed because she legally did nothing wrong. For the rest of the dates, we will keep a closer eye on her.

(Y/N): I guess that's something.

Ms. Smith: It's the best we can do for now without making it look like we are trying to shut her up. Just because we don't like what she says doesn't mean that she doesn't have rights allowing her to say it.

(Y/N): I know, but it's hard enough for the girl as it is without her trying to drag us through the mud.

Ms. Smith: The girls wanted to do this it will help change the world we live in.

Juno: I'm ready.

Said Juno as she walked down the stairs in a beautiful floral dress.

Juno: Everything alright?

(Y/N): Everything is fine. You look beautiful.

Juno: Thank you.

Ms. Smith: Such a beautiful couple and I basically get the day off because the date is right here.

Juno: Speaking of which, I prepared a wonderful picnic basket for us and made extra for you Ms. Smith.

Ms. Smith: Oh well dear you are my favorite.

*Knocking*

Ms. Smith: That must be the reporter.

She opened the door to reveal a female reporter.

Insert Image

Ms. Smith: This is Alexa.

Alexa: Alexa Taylor from the International Species News. It is a pleasure to meet you Mr (l/n) and you as well Juno.

(Y/N): You can call me (y/n).

Alexa: (y/n) it is. Can we get a picture of the two of you here in your living room.

We posed for a picture and Alexa took a few.

Alexa: Perfect you guys looked great together. Why don't we get this date underway.

We walked out of the house and went around back. We followed one of the trials until we reached a spot Juno liked. We started setting up while Alexa was just looking around.

Alexa: This is a beautiful property you have.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Alexa: I think it's time for a few questions if you don't mind.

Juno: Don't mind at all.

Alexa: Well rather than asking questions I would just like to ask Juno if there is anything you want to say to people who are going to read this?

Juno: I think people should keep in mind that just because we don't all look the same doesn't mean we are different and even if we are different what's wrong with that. I care deeply for (y/n) and that all I think matters. I don't care what other people have to say about this because as long as we have our family I'll be happy. Isn't that what love is about people being happy together?

Alexa: I think that is a wonderful sentiment. (y/n) anything to add?

(Y/N): I think Juno said it perfectly.

Alexa: Let me just get one more picture of you two together.

She stood up and took a few more photos of us.

Alexa: I think you guys did great. Rather than a bunch of boring repetitive questions drawing out the message of what you are trying to say we have one answer. Enjoy the rest of your date.

(Y/N): Thank you.

June: Bye.

(Y/N): I wish all of them could be this easy.

Juno: It was very pleasant. Now please, I think we should eat something.

She handed me a sandwich.

Juno: Do you like this?

(Y/N): Yeah I love everything you make and we have a perfectly sunny day to just have a peaceful date.

Juno: Oh I started watching that show you recommended for me.

(Y/N): Which one?

Juno: Oh I forget the name but it's about boy who fights demons with a sword and has a demon sister.

I laughed a little.

Juno: What?

(Y/N): Nothing, I just think you are adorable.

Juno: If I'm adorable then you must be super adorable because you are more adorable than me.

(Y/N): Not a chance. You are more adorable and I can prove it.

Juno: How?

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and her face lit up like a christmas tree.

(Y/N): See adorable.

Juno: Not fair. Let's see how you like it.

She started to kiss my cheek over and over again.

Juno: See now you are blushing which makes you the super duper adorable one.

(Y/N): Ok you win.

???'s POV

I was watching another date and I have to say I did like this close to home stuff because it's much easier to hide in these woods than it is on city streets. I just wish there was some drama. I mean it was just the same old thing watching (y/n) being with his girl, him working, him going shopping, him working out, him cooking... I mean I don't mind it too much. I do get to watch some pretty hot stuff and a job is a job, but why not have something exciting happen. I went back to watching them, but then I noticed someone in the tree line behind them. It looked like they were watching him.

???: Hello there. I wonder what you are doing hiding away.

I said to myself as I continued to watch the date and it's stalker.

To be continued...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------