𝘵𝘸𝘰.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

ƚhe prince was practicing archery, focused only on hitting the centre of his aim. he had his arms flexed, one of his eyes closed, and his lips pressing against each other. after a couple of seconds of balancing his bow, he let go of the arrow which perfectly hit the red circle in the distance.

he grabbed another arrow, placing it in the bow, and flexing his arms again, ready to repeat his movements. he closed one eye, pressed his lips against each other and looked at the small, red circle.

"jungkook, a princess will arrive tomorrow morning!" his personal knight, yoongi, screamed breathless. he stopped beside the younger boy, his hands on his knees, breathing heavily after running as fast as he could.

the arrow ended up stuck on some random tree far away from them. jungkook looked over at the older with a frown on his face. "what did you just say?"

"the king and the queen want you to marry the princess." he explained after taking a couple of deep breaths, wiping his forehead. "they said something about an union of the kingdoms. the princess kim will arrive tomorrow morning."

"what the fuck?" he mumbled, throwing his bow to the ground in annoyance. "how many times do i have to repeat that i won't marry a fucking princess? i'm gay, for fucks sake!"

"first of all, don't curse at me, curse at your parents. disrespectful dickhead." he cursed back, fixing his messy hair. "second of all, have you told your parents that you're gay? no, you haven't. so how are they supposed to know?"

"i thought rejecting every princess would make the point clear." he rolled his eyes, sighing heavily seconds later. "i'm sorry, hyung."

"it's okay, i know you're mad... look, maybe the princess is nice enough to live with her? maybe you can have an open relationship." he picked up the younger's bow, shrugging. "you can explain to her that you're gay."

"i don't have any options this time, do i?" he whispered, pouting while looking at the floor.

his best friend sighed, shaking his head with sadness. "no, jungkookie, you don't. your parents are tired of you rejecting every woman that you meet, so they just picked a princess themselves. i'm sorry."

"they're so selfish." he whispered again, greeting his teeth in annoyance. after seconds of silence, he ended up sighing heavily once again, refusing to cry over something his parents did. he wasn't going to show weakness to them. "well, i guess it was going to happen anyways."

"i'll always be here for you, jungkook." yoongi reassured, smiling at him. he then pointed with his head at the castle. "should we go and eat some of hyung's cupcakes to make you feel better?"

the younger nodded, smiling at his best friend for trying to make him feel better, and they both walked to the castle, yoongi talking about random things to make jungkook forget momentarily what awaited him tomorrow.

the jeon kingdom was one full of order and cleanness. it was all organized perfectly, and the royal family was meant to be perfect.

and they were. the king was perfect, the queen was perfect, the prince was perfect. he was talented in so many things, he was responsible, kind and charismatic.

or at least that's what the citizens knew. he was all smiley and sweet with the people outside the castle, waving to the people that bowed to him and kissing ladies' hands.

but inside the castle he was the complete opposite. he was rude and sassy, bossing around everyone and often insulting them. the only two people that he didn't treat like that was his personal knight and best friend, min yoongi, and the main chef of the royal family, kim seokjin. they were like the brothers he never had.

oh, and his parents, of course.

"i heard the princess was really pretty." seokjin said, handing the chocolate cupcake to the young prince. "maybe you can become besties!"

"i just hope she isn't a brat." the brown haired boy sighed, taking the cupcake. "thank you, hyung."

"i'm sure she won't be. anyways, what do you want for dinner? i'll let you choose." the older boy smiled, leaning against the counter the two younger boys were seating on.

"i'll eat whatever you cook." he shrugged, proceeding to bite the cupcake, closing his eyes in delight. "this is so damn good."

"watch your profanity, young man." seokjin scolded, jungkook mumbling sorry with his mouth full. "well, we will have to cook a whole ass meal tomorrow, to welcome the princess." he informed, yoongi smiling in excitement, because seokjin's food was just so good.

"tomorrow will be a big day." jungkook sighed, leaning his head against yoongi's shoulder, the older boys nodding in agreement.

—♕—

"tomorrow is too soon! i don't even know how to change my voice yet!" he exclaimed, looking away from the mirror to look at his parents.

taehyung was completely freaking out. his parents just told him that they will go to jeon kingdom tomorrow morning, and he just wanted to burry himself alive and slowly die.

"taehyung, you're ready! just look at yourself!" his mom pointed at the mirror again, the blond boy looking once again to where she was pointing.

he was wearing blonde extensions, the exact same color of his natural hair. his mom made him wear make-up to see how he looks with it, his eyes being decorated with black eyeliner, his lips glossy and his cheeks dusted with a slight pink blush. he had a short dress, the one he was going to be wearing tomorrow, which hugged just the right places, his long legs on full display.

they had to improvise with the fake boobs though, picking up two bouncy balls from taehyung's many old toys, both being the same size and perfect for the task.

he really looked like a girl, he was impressed.

"i kinda look really hot though." he said after some seconds of silence, slightly turning around to check himself out in the mirror. his parents and jimin laughed at that, all nodding in agreement.

"just remember to pitch up your voice. but not too much, you don't want to sound annoying. and try to be careful with the bouncy balls, please don't let them fall out of your bra. oh, right! there's one last detail." his mother remembered, snapping her fingers. she walked out of the room, leaving the three men behind.

"admit it jimin, you would totally bang me." taehyung spoke again, fixing his hair, still looking at the mirror.

"sure, i'd bang."

"here!" his mom exclaimed, returning to the room. in her hand was a silver crown with pretty pink diamonds decorating it. "this was my princess crown." she sighed, feeling nostalgic, her husband smiling at the sight of the object, remembering the first time they met.

she placed the crown carefully in her son's head and, when she was done, they both looked at him in the reflection of the mirror.

"you look gorgeous, dear." she planted a kiss on his cheek, smiling, the boy nodding.

this is it. tomorrow i'll fake that i have a vagina.

"i hope everything goes well..." he mumbled, looking at himself in worry, biting his lip.

"it will, honey! i'm sure it will."