𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

"σh my god indeed!" the red haired boy smiled widely, walking up to them, taehyung realizing that he said that out loud, mentally slapping himself. "i can't believe i'm meeting the princess! it is an honor." he bowed respectfully, making the blond to feel flustered instantly.

"no, no, it's okay, really!" he felt his cheeks warming up when the other boy bowed too, shaking his head repeatedly. "y-you don't need to do this, but thank you!"

"i'm jung hoseok." the red haired boy introduced himself, his wide smile never leaving his face. he stood straight again and nodded to jimin, who smiled kindly in return.

"i'm kim namjoon, nice to meet you." the purple haired boy introduced himself right after, his dimples on full display.

"together with yoongi, they're the leaders of the knights." jungkook explained, watching how the princess looked at both boys in awe.

"i really like your hair, and your hair too." taehyung pointed at the boys' head, jimin nodding in agreement at his words.

"thank you! we tend to dye it often-"

"that's why you'll be bald in a couple of years." yoongi interrupted hoseok, walking towards jimin and grabbing his forearm, the brown haired knight looking at him with a confused frown. "jimin will be training with us tomorrow, let's show him around."

and that's how the four knights walked away, leaving taehyung and jungkook in an awkward silence. the blond boy cleared his throat, looking around, rocking his body back and forth.

"follow me." jungkook ordered seconds after, turning around and walking out of the place, making taehyung to sigh under his breath and do what he was told.

jungkook walked back to the garden, taehyung following him closely from behind. the brown haired boy stopped abruptly, making the princess to crash into his back and mumble an ouch, fuck.

"you like the garden, don't you?" jungkook asked, even if it was more like an affirmation. taehyung nodded, fixing his fake hair a little and looking around.

"who wouldn't like it? it's beautiful." he answered, jungkook humming in agreement. the younger started walking once again, knowing that the princess would follow him, and stopped in front of a beautiful fountain that taehyung didn't see when he was there with jimin days ago.

the sound of the water falling was calming. the prince rested his hands on the white concrete of the fountain, looking at the multiple coins that laid on the bottom.

taehyung copied the brown haired boy's actions, looking at him with the corner of his eye. he seems so calm, like his mind was somewhere else. "do you believe that throwing coins to fountains will make your dreams come true?"

jungkook pressed his lips together and ended up shaking his head. "no, i don't."

"have you ever tried it?" he asked, suddenly curious about the prince's thoughts. even if it was probably a fake fairytale that someone invented and everyone continued, it was nice to believe and have a feeling that, if you wish for it hard enough, it will end up happening.

the princess and the prince made eye contact, jungkook looking at taehyung's features for a moment. they both looked away seconds after, jungkook laughing lightly, but it wasn't a laugh of joy. "all of these coins were given to me by my parents, telling me to make a wish and throw them in the water to make them come true."

taehyung looked down too, countless coins spread around concrete being drowned by the water. "did they come true?"

"at first, yeah. when i was younger, i wished for stuff like a new bike or a new teddy bear. i said my wishes out loud, so my parents listened and made them come true." he explained, his voice was so soft and comforting, taehyung was stunned.

"did you stopped saying your wishes out loud?" taehyung mumbled, the nostalgic feeling jungkook radiated at the moment making him feel the same way.

"no, i never did. i just started wishing for something they didn't want to give me." he mumbled back, too immersed on his own feelings to care for the fact that he was opening his heart to the princess he was supposed to despise.

"what were you wishing for, prince jeon?"

"freedom."

—♕—

"they were really nice, and all the knights are so kind! they're like, the complete opposite of the ones back in our kingdom." jimin laughed, taehyung listening to his best friend with a smile on his lips.

they were currently in taehyung's bedroom, both of them sitting on the bed with their legs crossed. it was that time of the day that the princess could be himself, wearing a random white shirt and boxers —which was the only thing he picked up secretly from his luggage—.

"namjoon and hoseok are so beautiful." taehyung commented, jimin nodding in agreement while chuckling. "but i see the way you look at yoongi, so i guess he's the most beautiful one for you."

"how do i look at yoongi?" jimin asked worried, watching how his best friend smiled playfully.

"sometimes like you want to marry him, and sometimes like you want to have his babies."

"taehyung, oh my god!" jimin screamed, embarrassed, covering his face with both of his hands when he felt his cheeks heating up. "you're lying!"

"i'm not lying!" he screamed back, laughing loudly at his best friend's blush. "even from miles away it's obvious that you want to get on his pants!"

"i don't want to get on his pants, shut up!" he screamed once again, pitching up his voice in shame, which only increased when he heard the loud mischievous laughs coming from the blond boy.

maybe it was the fact that they wanted to get on the bed and talk as quick as possible, or maybe it was because they weren't planning to be so loud in the first place, that's why they didn't lock the door. but every trace of laugh and fun was banished away in an instant when they saw an alarmed yoongi opening the door without knocking and looking around the room quickly, the only thing he found being a blushed jimin and a shocked... male princess?

the three of them looked at each other with wide eyes, yoongi almost having a heart attack at the spot. after a couple of long minutes of shocked expressions and complete silence, the black haired knight ended up entering the room and closing the door behind his steps.

"i think you have some explaining to do, princess."