𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

"ƚhe meal is delicious, queen suni." taehyung smiled, actually telling the truth this time. if heaven had a taste, it would probably be the taste of this food.

"thank you, i will let seokjin know your feedback." she smiled back, already liking the princess. she was beautiful and kind, just the right things a queen should have.

they were all eating together in a big table, lots of food placed all over the table. the kims family ate nothing before going there because of how nervous they were and they were starving. they had to remember their manners so they didn't end up eating like pigs.

jungkook took a few glances at the princess. something about her just didn't feel right. he didn't know what, but he's sure he will find out.

taehyung was clueless of jungkook's glances and thoughts, too focused on the food in front of him.

after minutes of eating in silence, they all finished their meals, seokjin coming over to question if they were satisfied with the food, receiving eager nods from taehyung and jimin and compliments that made him smile.

he would normally answer something like yeah, i know, i made it, but he decided to act kind with the princess and her knight since they were pretty adorable.

they were allowed to explore the castle and do whatever they wanted for the rest of the day, and tomorrow the royal activities would begin. taehyung went with his best friend to the garden, both wanting to see it up close.

once they got there, they ran around while laughing, of course being careful to not stand on a flower or break something. their arms were stretched, simulating wings, and they were running around pretending to be birds flying.

taehyung stopped running when he felt that his bouncy balls would fall out of his bra, gasping, putting them in place quickly. "man, i gotta be careful with these." he used his normal voice for the moment, since only jimin was there.

that made jimin laugh even more, who ended up falling on his knees and holding his stomach, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. "o-oh my god, stop, i'm gonna throw up!"

after breathing deeply to stop laughing, they both sat on one of the benches that were around, both looking around at the beautiful environment. "the jeon's knight is kinda hot, isn't he?"

"are you gonna have a romance with another kingdom's knight?" taehyung laughed a little, shaking his head. "that would be so romantic."

"i'm not saying that i'm gonna marry him, i just said that he was hot. and he's cute too. i'm just stating facts." he shrugged, looking back at taehyung, who was smiling in amusement.

"yeah, he is. and the prince is kinda hot too, what a shame he's such a dick." he sighed, touching with the tip of his fingers the petals of a flower that was close to the bench. he looked at jimin when he felt his gaze on him and laughed when he saw the older wiggling his eyebrows.

"i mean, you have to like him, since you're supposed to marry him." he said, making taehyung sigh tiredly.

"am i actually gonna marry him? like... you know what couples do, right?" he asked jimin, who looked at him confused. "when they love each other too much, they touch each other privates, jiminie. and i don't have the privates that the prince likes." he explained, whispering, afraid that someone would hear him.

"...oh, you're right. i think your parents didn't think about that." jimin said after a couple of seconds, scratching his head with his index finger. "well, maybe you should avoid touching each other privates as much as you can."

"yeah, i guess." he mumbled, shrugging. "anyways, should we go upstairs and plan the outfit i'm gonna wear tomorrow?"

jimin nodded, smiling again, both forgetting the talk they just had and excitedly heading upstairs, where they would open the closet and choose an outfit for the princess to wear tomorrow.

—♕—

"she's so weird hyung, i swear." jungkook said, looking at seokjin, who had his eyebrows raised at the younger's words. "i haven't even talked to her properly, but she gives me weird vibes."

"our jungkookie is just mad because the princess answered him when he was rude, instead of staying quiet like everyone else in the castle." yoongi laughed, making jungkook glare at him with a frown.

"that is not true-"

"oh my god, is jungkook mad because the princess seems to bite back, just like him?" seokjin laughed in amusement, jungkook rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"she's up to something, i know it." he insisted, making seokjin shake his head with a smile.

"yeah, she is up to something; she wants to marry you to save her kingdom. didn't you know that already?" the older said, yoongi laughing at seokjin's words, and jungkook gave up on them.

"whatever, you can laugh all you want. but you'll see that i was right, once i discover her secret." he warned, sure of his words, and yoongi stopped laughing at that.

"jungkookie, we know it's hard for you." seokjin started, grabbing one of the prince's hands. "having to marry someone that your parents chose for you, and even worse, a gender that you don'f feel attracted to..."

"but think about it, the princess probably doesn't want to marry you either. so you are both stuck in the same situation. why don't you talk to her? maybe you can become friends." yoongi finished seokjin's words, grabbing the prince's free hand, both giving him the support he needed. "we know you hate it when your parents take away your freedom, but you don't need to come up with crazy theories about the princess, maybe you should... make things work out?"

jungkook thought deeply about it. he looks at both of his hands, which were held by his best friends, and after some seconds, he spoke.

"or... maybe i can make her life a living hell so she leaves and i don't have to marry her." he smiles, proud of his powerful mind. he even mentally pats himself in the back for such a brilliant idea.

the other two boys let go of his hands, looking at him in disbelief.

"did you even hear what we said?"

"hyungs, i heard what you said. and maybe that's a good idea, but i don't like it. i don't want to be his friend, i don't want her to stay here, and i don't want to marry her. so i like my idea better." he explained, watching the older boys shake their heads.

"well, you can do whatever you want, but we're not helping you out in this one." yoongi said, raising his arms in defeat, seokjin nodding in agreement.

"i can do it alone." jungkook shrugged, standing up from his seat in front of the counter, walking to the exit of the kitchen. "thank you for your advice, you guys are good friends."

"we know we are good friends, you're just a terrible listener." yoongi rolled his eyes, standing up as well, his job being to follow jungkook around and make sure he's safe.

"please be careful, jungkookie. don't do anything stupid." seokjin sighed, waving his hand as a goodbye to his younger friends, the two boys returning the wave before leaving the kitchen.

make her life living hell, jungkook thought, walking ahead with a smirk on his face. sure, she didn't do anything bad to me, but who cares? this is my castle, and i do whatever the fuck i want.

and right now, i want her to leave so i can return to my peaceful, single, gay life.