𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

ɱultiple days —weeks, precisely— went by where the two princes kept hanging out

     ɱultiple days —weeks, precisely— went by where the two princes kept hanging out. taehyung had to return to his disguise when the kings and queens returned, but that didn't stop the two to slowly fall for each other. taehyung was currently with the queen jeon and the queen kim, the day of choosing a wedding dress for the princess has finally arrived.

"i think you look gorgeous, dear." the queen jeon said, just like she said to the first three dresses he wore.

"i don't think i can choose, i love them all." the princess sighed, taehyung returning to pitching his voice. "which one do you think, mother?"

"you look beautiful in all of them, but i think you should try... that one." she pointed at a white long dress, tight in the waist and delicately falling like a waterfall. it had the shoulders exposed and was decorated with tiny flowers all around the dress, so small that you had to look closely to notice them. but they were there and it was mesmerizing.

taehyung nodded and followed the maid that handed him the dress. he denied receiving any help, for obvious reasons.

"you have a beautiful daughter, queen kim." queen jeon sighed, waiting for the princess to come back. "i'm so glad my son gets to be with her for the rest of his life."

truth is, the queen kim has been paranoid for some time now. she didn't know if it was because of her age or because something was off, but she did some thinking. this is real, it is really happening. they really got into the jeon kingdom, his son was really going to marry the prince. it felt so surreal. so many things could go wrong. she tried to be positive, but every day the wedding day was getting closer and she was getting more worried.

"thank you, queen jeon." she finally said, smiling. "i'm glad that my daughter will spend the rest of her life with your son, too."

taehyung came out of the fitting room wearing the dress, the two queens gasping and showering him with compliments. the dress hugged his waist gracefully and his exposed shoulders made him look more delicate. it was the dress.

"he looks gorgeous." jungkook breathed out, jimin and yoongi nodding in agreement.

they were peeking through the half-open door, since they didn't allow them to come in. jimin and yoongi wore a proud smile, while the youngest was trying to fight back the butterflies in his stomach while seeing how beautiful taehyung looked as he turned around to show the queens the dress.

they saw a maid about to head out of the room, so they quickly ran away and ended up in the kitchen, talking about what they saw with seokjin.

"i still can't believe the jeon jungkook is in love." seokjin said, smiling while looking at the youngest, who rolled his eyes playfully. "i didn't think this day would come, i'm tearing up."

"it's not a big deal, chill." jungkook chuckled. "oh my god, i'm getting married."

"you're getting married!" seokjin screeched, jumping on the same spot and shaking his hands in excitement.

"what are we so excited for?" namjoon suddenly appeared, seokjin stopping abruptly and fixing his hair. "hello, guys."

"namjoon? in the kitchen?" yoongi raised an eyebrow, watching how the tall boy smiled showing his dimples. "did i miss a chapter?"

"he's just hungry and wants to eat, leave him alone." seokjin said, taking the bowl of ramen and placing it on the counter in front of a now sitting namjoon. "let's not lose focus here."

they talked about random things and teased jungkook some more, all laughing and spending a good time.

but let's be honest; things aren't always that easy, now are they?

"they're making me wear a corset under the wedding dress." taehyung chuckled, looking at the falling water of the fountain.

"i bet you look hot in a corset, respectfully." jungkook smiled, looking at the blond beside him.

they spent most of their time in front of that fountain, where jungkook unconsciously spilled his heart off to taehyung. they stared at the water, the blond often brushing the tip of his fingers through it and enjoying how it always was as cold as ice.

"i look hot in everything, actually." taehyung answered, even though his cheeks gained a little warm with that comment.

"i really enjoy spending time with you, tae." jungkook suddenly said, the blond now looking at him with a lip sealed smile. "it's funny to think about, when you got here i hated your guts without knowing you."

"well, you thought i was a girl." he shrugged.
"i enjoy spending time with you too, prince jungkook."

the boy was so beautiful. his blond hair that gracefully fell on his forehead, his shiny eyes with the light of the moon, that cute little mole on his nose, his rosy lips forming a cute smile.

without even stopping to think about it, jungkook cupped the boy's cheeks and kissed him delicately. taehyung was surprised, but soon he hugged jungkook's neck and made the kiss deeper. they both wanted that so bad.

the kiss slowly turned from a delicate touch to a sloppy mess, jungkook hugging taehyung's waist and pulling him closer to his body. they both had their eyes closed and their minds totally empty, just focusing on feeling and exploring each other's lips.

they finally pulled apart to get some air, their foreheads against each other and their eyes still closed. they gasped for air with a smile on their faces, glad they finally released the tension of wanting to kiss each other.

but that tension bought along other tensions. and now that they released that one, why don't they finish the job?

without speaking a single word, jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand and they both walked to the inside of the castle and up the stairs, going as fast as they could to not draw any attention towards them. they didn't want any interruptions.

once they made it to jungkook's room successfully and the door was closed, they could finally let out all their growing feelings inside of them.

—♕—

a little gift for waiting so long is coming, thank you for still reading!