𝘵𝘦𝘯.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

     ιts been one week since yoongi discovered the princess was actually a boy. throughout that week, taehyung hung out with jungkook quite often, just like yoongi with jimin. the difference between them was that the prince and the princess were bonding in a friendly way, while their personal knights had other intentions.

their silly conversations and jokes made them forget momentarily about the whole marriage situation, until the queen decided that it was appropriate to bring the topic to the table.

they were all eating seokjin's food silently, until jungkook's mother broke the calm aura around them. "kyung, dear, have you thought about what kind of dress would you like to wear for the wedding?"

taehyung looked up confused, his mouth stuffed with meat, making his cheeks look puffy. "what wedding?"

"yours, of course!" suni laughed, making taehyung's parents instantly fake a laugh at their son's dumb question.

"o-oh, right." he mumbled, swallowing the food he had on his mouth, watching with the corner of his eye how jungkook's body tensed at his mother's words. "i haven't thought what type of dress i would like to use, queen suni... isn't it a bit too soon to think about it, anyways?"

"a bit too soon? the wedding has to happen soon!" the queen laughed once again, like taehyung kept saying the most hilarious jokes she's ever heard. "are you feeling tired, princess? you seem really confused."

"yeah, tired." the princess nodded, deciding that the best thing to do was stuffing his mouth with food once again so he didn't have to speak anymore. his mom got the clue, deciding to talk about types of dresses with the queen suni to distract her from her own poor child.

jungkook remained silent at all times, his eyes focused on the food in front of him. how could he forget that he was going to be forced to marry that girl?

at that point, it didn't felt as mortifying as before. now that he actually got to know the princess a little bit better, she wasn't as bad as he thought she would be. she was fun to be around, which should be enough.

of course it's not enough, but i don't have a fucking choice.

they soon finished eating and were allowed to go do whatever they wanted before bedtime. jungkook pressed his lips together, watching how the princess went immediately to her personal knight, not thinking too deeply into what he wanted to do. "wait, princess! do you want to... come with me." he ended up bossing around, not fully knowing how to approach her kindly.

taehyung frowned, but still, he nodded softly. "um, sure."

"well, i guess we'll have to make each other company." yoongi shrugged, walking to jimin, who laughed heartedly and nodded.