𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

     "ყou better start talking right now." taehyung warned, pointing his index finger at his best friend, who smiled innocently and sat at the pink bed.

"look, i didn't tell you anything because... it's a mess, okay? don't get mad at me." he started, taehyung raising his eyebrows, silently demanding him to continue. "well, we've been... talking, for a couple of days. and by talking i mean flirting nonstop. and well... we kissed like, four days ago." he said, the blond boy gasping dramatically, jimin shaking his head. "before you insult me for being the worst best friend ever, i didn't told you because the whores princesses incident happened and i didn't want to make the situation about me when you needed my help."

taehyung sighed, placing his hands on his hips, smiling after a couple of seconds. "you really are the best friend to ever exist, jiminie." he smiled, walking up to the brown haired knight and hugging him tightly. when he broke the hug, he grabbed jimin by the shoulders and made the shorter male look at him. "does he treat you right?"

"yeah, he treats me like a flower."

"and does he make you happy?"

"yes, of course he does!"

"and does he respect you and your boundaries?"

"yes, he's really respectful and patient."

"and do you like him?"

"yes, i like him quite a lot."

"and would you like to be his boyfriend?"

"yes, i would really enjoy that."

"and did you guys fuck already?"

"yes, we- no! no we haven't!" jimin screeched in embarrassment, taking taehyung's hands off his shoulders, watching how the blond laughed his ass off. "i m-mean, at least not yet..."

"oh, so you're planning to fuck him!" taehyung raised his eyebrows, placing his right hand on his chest to add more drama to the situation. "what a horny boy you are, jimin... well, i don't really think you're going to be the one fucking him."

"why not?" jimin frowned, now feeling slightly offended by his best friend's words. the audacity of his best friend to assume he couldn't be a top. he could be a top, right?

"bestie, you're the most bottom person i've ever met." he patted jimin's shoulders apologetically, shaking his head softly. "but it's okay, i'm sure yoongi-hyung loves that."

"can we stop talking about my sex life?" jimin covered his face, calming himself down. he always got flustered so easily. when he composed himself with taehyung's laugh in the background, he looked up once again. "how about we talk about your relationship with the prince jeon instead?"

"there's no relationship to talk about." he shrugged, now sitting beside jimin, who looked at him with his eyebrows raised. "what?"

"no relationship to talk about? do you think i'm stupid, taehyung?" he asked, but squints his eyes when he saw how the blond was about to answer. "it was a rhetorical question. don't you think i noticed how you look at each other? and what about the archery situation? i could cut the tension with scissors!"

"i don't know what you're talking about." he crosses his arms, shaking his head, but stopped when he saw how jimin was about to hit him at any moment. "okay, okay! well... i can't tell you exactly what we have, but... i do know that i feel a connection every time i'm with him, you know? like that cliché stuff from love stories. the butterflies and shit. it feels nice."

jimin clapped happily, his smile wide, making his eyes disappear for some seconds. "that's great, taehyungie!"

"yeah, but... what if he doesn't feel the same?" he mumbled, sighing, letting his arms fall on the bed. "i mean, he discovered that i'm actually a boy just a couple of days ago. maybe he secretly hates me and plans to get rid of me when he has the chance. maybe he didn't took me out immediately because he felt sorry for me. maybe he-"

"maybe he actually likes you and you're just being paranoid." jimin interrupted, grabbing the blond boy's hands and looking at him, all trace of laugh disappearing. "yeah, it's understandable that you feel insecure, but... sometimes you just have to let faith decide what's best." he shrugged, smiling reassuringly at his best friend. "just enjoy every single time you spend together, okay? and if he hurts you in any way, tell me immediately and i won't hesitate to beat his ass."

taehyung laughed, nodding, hugging jimin once again with care. "thank you, jiminie. i love you so much."

"i love you too, taehyungie."

—♕—

"so, you and jimin?" jungkook said, his eyes focused on the chess game in front of him.

they were currently in jungkook's bedroom, deciding that it would be a good idea to kill their boredom with a game of chess. a game of chess turned into five, though, jungkook's competitive ass determined to win.

"yeah, we kind of have a thing. i'm planning to ask him out soon." he answered, his left hand holding his chin and his right hand moving a chess piece.

"that's cool." he nodded, moving one chess piece of his own.

"you and taehyung?" the older asked this time, moving another piece, his movements slow and soft. mainly because he knew that slow and soft movements bothered jungkook.

"he's cute. it's a little complicated, but i'm up to form something with him." he answered, slowly growing impatient because of yoongi's hand movements but not saying anything just yet.

"that's cool." yoongi nodded this time, every time he did a movement being slower than before. jungkook looked up at the ceiling, his tongue hitting the inside of his cheek, not wanting yoongi to get on his nerves so easily, mainly because he knew that's what the older wanted to do.

after a couple of pieces movements, yoongi smiled in victory, jungkook frowning profusely and pressing his lips together in annoyance.

"checkmate."

the chess board ended up flying to the ground, together with the chess pieces and jungkook's patience.