𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

     ƚhe day when the princesses would visit the castle arrived. taehyung was extremely nervous, he dared to say that he was even more nervous than when he came to the castle for the first time. his hands were sweating and his breathing was unsteady.

"relax, taehyungie. everything's going to be okay." jimin reassured for the nth time, still not convincing his best friend, who fixed over and over his already perfect blonde extensions. "why are you so nervous about a couple of girls?"

"they're girls, that's what makes me nervous." he mumbled, sighing deeply, fixing his crown for the last time. he looked back at jimin, who was sitting on his pink bed with his legs crossed. "do i look good?"

"of course you look good, you always do." he answered, nodding. the princess had a baby blue short dress, with white low shoes and silver jewelry —that looked pretty expensive— decorating his neck and wrists. "i'll be with you at all times, you don't need to worry too much."

"thank you, jiminie." he smiled, turning around to look at himself one last time. a knock on the door made his smile fall instantly, yoongi opening the door when he heard jimin's come in! "taehyung, the princesses are here."

the blond boy nodded, taking a deep breath to calm down, and the three boys walked to the entrance, where four princesses were walking inside the castle with careful and graceful steps. taehyung instantly wanted to go back to his room and never get out.

they looked so beautiful, with their colorful dresses and their bright smiles. their bodies were perfect, their faces were perfect.

"this is the princess kim kyung, soon to be the wife of the prince jungkook." the queen suni introduced and taehyung didn't fail to notice how the girls' smiles slightly twitched at that. jungkook didn't fail to notice either, who stood behind them, looking at everything from afar.

"it's a pleasure to meet you, kyung! that dress looks amazing on you. my name's yang-mi." the first girl introduced herself, smiling at the blonde princess. her skin was pale and flawless, and she wore a yellow dress that hugged just the right places.

"my name is aurora." another girl introduced herself, who had a tanned skin and curly brown hair.

"i'm areum." a girl with red hair said, waving sweetly at taehyung. when the three girls introduced themselves, they looked at the remaining girl, who had black hair and pale skin. she was looking at the floor, with her lips pressed against each other.

"i'm hana." she said, looking up, smiling shortly at the blonde princess.

"perfect! now that you know each other's names, why don't you go and take a look around the castle? you can show them the way, kyung!" the queen suni smiled, the girls nodding in agreement, taehyung gulping before nodding too.

"well, let's go." he said, trying to pitch up his voice a little bit more. he started walking forward, being followed by his best friend, which made the three girls at the front to frown.

"um, excuse me, is it really necessary that you come with us?" yang-mi asked, making jimin frown too. "we would like to keep it girls only, if you don't mind."

taehyung looked at jimin with wide begging eyes, who just sighed and nodded. "okay, i'll let you girls do your things alone. if you need me, call me, princess kyung." he smiled reassuringly at taehyung, who just nodded hesitantly and continued walking.

jungkook looked at the scene with squinted eyes, not liking the princesses' presence at all. they made kyung nervous and he didn't think this would lead to anything good.

meanwhile, taehyung ended up stopping at the bar beside the kitchen, where the three princesses insisted to stop and drink a little before continuing, the remaining one just following them around. the bartender was ordered to not give them any type of alcohol, so they drank juice, each of them choosing different flavors.

"so, kyung... do you like living here?" areum asked, sipping on her fruit punch drink, careful to not ruin her red lipstick. the four girls' backs were completely straight, which impulsed taehyung to do the same.

"yeah, it's nice. and they have a beautiful garden." taehyung replied, smiling kindly. that made hana look up for some seconds, interested in what the blonde princess said.

"oh, that's pleasant to hear." yang-mi nodded, gulping her strawberry drink before talking again. "and how are things going with the prince?"

"he's so hot, isn't he?" aurora commented, sighing softly.

"we're... close friends." he answered, shrugging, not really wanting to talk about the prince at that moment. but while he didn't want to talk about it, the topic was the only thing that actually had the interest of the three girls.

"close friends, really? i would've married him by now! you're wasting your time, princess kyung." aurem shakes her head, clicking her tongue disapprovingly.

"aren't you afraid of losing him? another girl could steal him from you." yang-mi continued, faking a worried pout. "don't you think, hana?"

the mentioned girl just hummed uninterestingly, sipping on her orange juice while looking at the floor. yang-mi rolled her eyes, quickly drawing a smile on her face seconds after. "you should drink more juice, darling." she offered hana more orange juice, who shyly accepted it.

yeah, sure, another girl will steal him. taehyung wanted to make fun of the girl for being so clueless —even though he was there for being clueless in the first place—, shaking his head. "no, i'm not afraid of losing him. if he had interest in other girls, then i wouldn't be the one he chose, don't you think?"

wrong choice of words.

hana closed her eyes momentarily after hearing the blonde girl, immediately feeling sorry for the poor naive princess.

the other three princesses' smiles froze and taehyung swore he saw their eyes twitching, which made him clear his throat. "i-i mean, i guess..."

"maybe we should continue with the tour, princess kim." hana talked, standing up from her seat. her voice was soft and low, making taehyung feel some sort of calm, even if it was for a short moment.

"sure." he mumbled, standing up as well, leaving the now empty glass at the bar, where it would be the bartender's problem, the other princesses doing the same.

he started walking ahead once again, not noticing how the three girls had a mischievous smile plastered on their faces, walking elegantly behind her, with their backs straight and their heels hitting the ground firmly.