𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

ƚaehyung woke up for the first time in that pinky room after having a good night sleep. that bed was so comfortable, it felt like he was sleeping on a fluffy cloud. he woke up by a few knocks on the door, followed by his best friend opening it and sweetly telling him rise and shine, bitch.

he stood up, walked to his personal bathroom and did all he needed to do. after leaving the bathroom, he dries his body and puts on what he chose yesterday with jimin's help; a pastel yellow dress with tiny daisies knitted all over it. he puts on white sandals and his princess crown and, after brushing his fake long hair, putting gloss on his lips and placing the red bouncy balls on his bra, he exits the room, finding jimin, who was waiting for him outside.

"you took your time, princess." he said, offering his arm for taehyung to take. the blond boy laughed, holding his arm and both of them walking downstairs. once they reached the dining room, they saw that they were all waiting for them, the kings and queens talking about something, jungkook and yoongi about another thing.

taehyung sighed internally when he saw the free spaces, being obvious that the adults did it purposely. so he sat beside jungkook after bowing to them, jimin sitting beside yoongi, in front of the blond boy.

"good morning." taehyung greeted generally, smiling back at his parents, who looked at him proudly. he was greeted back by everyone else —except jungkook, of course— and they continued talking seconds after.

taehyung and jimin were debating about the color purple being prettier than yellow, jimin insisting that yellow was better, while taehyung denied it completely.

the blond boy felt someone tapping his shoulder and stopped talking to his best friend to look at the boy beside him. "yes, prince jeon?"

"my mother said that i have to take you out to do something fun, to get to know you better and shit." he said boringly, but frowned when he saw the princess rolling her eyes and looking away.

"hm, okay." the blond mumbled, imitating the bored voice of the younger and continued talking to his best friend.

jungkook was left dumbfounded, hearing yoongi laugh at what just happened, even hitting the table softly with the palm of his hand because apparently it was that funny. he lets it slide when he saw seokjin entering the dining room, followed by other employees, with their breakfast in hand.

when the food was placed over the table, seokjin said: "enjoy your meal" and, after bowing, he flashed a reassuring smile at jungkook, leaving the room seconds later.

they all ate their food quietly, taehyung often making funny faces to make jimin laugh under his breath.

jungkook was thinking deeply about an activity to do with the princess. at first he wasn't interested in hanging out with the girl at all, planning to do the most boring thing he could master to annoy her. but seeing that the princess didn't want to go out with him either made him mad, so he decided to do something so fun that she has to eat her words.

he decided that he was in the mood for a horse ride, so he leaned over to the girl's ear. "hey, do you know how to ride a horse?"

"yeah, probably better than you." taehyung answered in a whisper, not even bothering to look at the prince, who frowned and scowled at his words.

"hm, we'll see about that."

they all finished eating a few minutes later, jungkook informing that he was going for a horse ride with the princess, the kings and queens more than happy with the news.

the brown haired prince got out of the castle, standing on the entrance with his arms crossed, the three other boys following closely behind and waiting for the people who would bring their horses silently. a small smile makes its way to jungkook's lips when he sees his black horse, who neighs happily at the sight of his owner.

when everything was ready and the boys were on top of their horses —taehyung riding a beautiful white one—, jungkook went ahead, riding his horse towards the closest forest.

taehyung and jimin were riding their horses side by side, talking about how delicious the breakfast was and how seokjin's hands were made by the god of the kitchen. yoongi laughed lowly at the others' words, already liking them.

jungkook was hard-headed and wouldn't see it, but those two were actually really fun to be around with and kind people.

minutes later yoongi decided to join the conversation, the three of them talking about something that jungkook wasn't paying attention to. he decided to enjoy the moment, only focusing on the relaxing feeling of the wind hitting his face softly. he took a break from the mess he had back home and simply relaxed with his horse.

that was until, short minutes later, a loud sound and a really pitched scream echoed through the forest, making the white horse feel instantly alarmed and stand in his two back legs, taehyung almost loosing his balance.

"oh my fucking god, help, what the fu-" he felt a bunch of emotions at the moment: confusion, fear, panic, shock. the alarmed sounds of the white horse thankfully muffled the boy's curses, because if they didn't, taehyung could've been caught in his lie in that instant by his deep voice. the white horse decided that the best thing to do was escaping, so he ran back to where they came from, taehyung screaming in panic.

the other three boys were just as shocked, standing still on their places, since it all happened so suddenly.

"jack gets scared really easily." yoongi breathed out. jungkook was the first one to quickly snap out of the shock, following quickly after the white horse, being guided by the screams and screeches coming from the princess.

one of taehyung's legs was almost touching the floor and he was holding the horse's torso as much as he could, his hands slowly slipping out of it with every step the horse took.

when jungkook got close enough, he shouted firmly and deeply "jack, stop!", the horse being trained to stop at hearing those words, stopping abruptly. that made taehyung fall straight to the floor, rolling around the dirt and scratching his legs and arms.

he groaned in pain, closing his eyes tightly, wondering what did he do on his past life to deserve this. he pressed his forehead against the ground, feeling extremely embarrassed at the situation, wanting to just die right there.

"princess, are you okay?" jungkook asked, jumping out of his horse, yoongi and jimin reaching them and looking at the princess with worry.

"... am i dead yet?"

"princess kyung, oh my god!" jimin exclaimed, jumping out of the horse too, walking up to taehyung quickly and grabbing his hand to help him get up.

the blond boy did so, standing up slowly, the painful feeling of his freshly done cuts making him groan multiple times. he brushed the dirt off his dress a little too aggressively, but glanced up when all he heard was complete silence.

the three boys stood there, looking at him in shock, jimin's mouth even slightly parted.

"is it that bad?" he asked confusingly, looking at his arms and legs with a frown.

it was when he suddenly felt emptiness that he looked down, and two red bouncy balls were laying proudly on the floor, his flat chest now revealed for the world to see.

"oh, how fucking great."