𝘴𝘪𝘹.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

"ι'm flat chested!" the princess exclaimed after seconds of extremely awkward silence, picking up the two bouncy balls. "i'm... i'm really insecure about my lack of... boobs, so i put these on to feel better with... myself." his voice lowered with every word he spoke, not even sounding sure of them himself.

jimin nodded eagerly, glad that taehyung could come up with an excuse on the spot. "yes, that is very true. i always encourage the princess to love herself just the way she is, but you know, the society's standards give her a hard time." he continued, sighing dramatically, the blond boy wondering if he had to fake tears to make the lie more credible.

"is not like prince jeon likes boobs anyways-" yoongi stopped talking when he felt a slap on the back of his head, jungkook glaring at him with wide eyes.

"what the fuck, hyung."

"what i meant to say is that you shouldn't be insecure about your body, you're perfect just the way you are, like jimin said. the prince jeon prefers personality over... boobs." yoongi nodded, smiling awkwardly, making jimin melt on the inside because he was so damn adorable.

"i'm... glad to hear that." the blond smiled awkwardly, looking everywhere except the prince's face. "well, we should head back! it was a lovely ride, but i rather rest my pain away now."

"yes, princess, let's go." jimin nodded, helping taehyung to get on top of the brown horse he was given and climbing after him. "you can take jack back to the castle, right?"

"yeah, don't worry about that." yoongi nodded, jimin smiling thankfully at his direction and heading back to the castle seconds later.

"... so, we're not going to talk about how fucking weird that was?" jungkook asked, climbing on top of his own horse with his eyebrows raised. "the girl just keeps getting weirder the more you stare at her."

"dude, don't be a dick, she said she was insecure about her body." yoongi scolded, getting on top of the white horse and ordering his own horse to follow them. "she looked like she was going to cry."

"hm, i don't know... this is all suspicious to me." he mumbled, following his best friend slowly behind. "just as suspicious as the way you look at jimin, hyung."

"what? i don't even look at him, what do you mean? shut up." he rolled his eyes, changing the topic quick after, making his best friend to laugh at him.

—♕—

"my fucking boobs fell off, mom!" taehyung whined, throwing the red bouncy balls at the corner of his room, which rolled under the bed and disappeared there. "this is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me!"

"am i allowed to laugh?" his father asked, receiving a slap on the back of his head by his wife.

"this is serious, dear. look, taehyung, you already gave them a good excuse, what are you so worried about?" his mom asked, trying to calm his son down, who was a cursing mess.

the four of them were at taehyung's pinky room, his father and mother sitting on the bed, jimin standing by the door and taehyung walking around nervously.

"i'm worried about what the prince thinks of me now. he probably thinks i'm some weirdo. bouncy balls, seriously? i could've just get my boobs done if i wanted them so badly!" he cried, ending up laying on the floor, looking at the ceiling while sighing. "my life is over."

"stop being so dramatic, sweetie. look at the bright side, you don't have to wear the bouncy balls anymore!" she encouraged, trying to cheer her son up, who just groaned in return.

"the plan isn't over yet, tae. you still have to marry the prince, with or without boobs, you're still the princess." his father reminded him, making him close his eyes tiredly.

"can we stop talking about my boobs and can someone help me with my wounds? i'm agonizing here." taehyung mumbled, making his mother quickly stand up and leave the room to search for some first aid kit.

jimin sighed, walking up to taehyung and sitting beside him, petting his head in reassurance. "everything is okay, taehyungie. you just had a little trip... well, a massive trip literally speaking, but the point is... don't give up just yet. you're just getting started!"

taehyung nodded, his eyes closed, enjoying how his best friend stroked his blond hair
—even if most of it was fake—. "you're right, jiminie. i can do this, we can do this."

his mother came in seconds later with a first aid kit and carefully cleaned her son's cuts, taehyung crying in pain and telling her to be careful with his perfect skin. after long and painful minutes, they were done.

"we have to go and discuss some things with the king and the queen." his father announced, standing up from the bed and stretching his arm for his wife to take.

"just know that we're proud of you and we love you, tae. you're doing great, don't let the fake boobs get to you." his mother smiled, holding onto her husband's arm. "we'll see you guys around."

after they left, taehyung stood up from the floor and threw himself at the bed, tapping on the free space beside for his best friend to get the clue and lay with him. jimin laughed softly, walking to the bed and imitating taehyung's actions.

"i'm fucking tired." taehyung mumbled, resting his head in jimin's shoulder. "i really want this to end and get back to our normal life. things were way more easier."

"it will end soon, i'm sure of it." jimin mumbled, even though neither of them believed those words. the brown haired boy closed his eyes, enjoying the minutes of peace with his best friend and the comfortable bed that hugged them.

taehyung stared at the white ceiling, sighing deeply to calm his emotions down, reminding himself why was he here.

he was there to save his kingdom and he will do anything it takes to accomplish it.