𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

[ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ]

     ყoongi walked out of his room and made his way towards the brown haired boy knight's one, just to ask him if he was completely sure about waking up early tomorrow to train together.

he knocked on the door one time, two times, five times. he received no answer and, supposing the boy was already sleeping, he just hoped that he wouldn't be left hanging next morning. but voices coming from the princess' room made him walk instantly to that door, and even though he couldn't listen clearly what were the voices saying, he was sure as hell that he heard an unknown male voice.

of course, his duty as a knight is to protect the royal family. what if a man broke into the castle and it's threatening to hurt the princess? he had to step in and confront him.

that's how he ended up sitting on that pink bed, looking at both boys who had their heads low, looking at the floor like scolded puppies. he still couldn't believe his eyes. now that he saw him without the fake long hair, the princess crown, makeup and a dress, he was dumbfounded.

"i didn't expect to be discovered so quickly." taehyung spoke for the first time, laughing awkwardly. yoongi was stunned, his voice was incredibly deep and manly. "look, i can explain this."

"please, go ahead." yoongi nodded, remaining calm at all times, even if he was freaking out on the inside.

"my kingdom is tearing apart, you already know that. the closest and most trustable kingdom was this one, it was our only hope. but of course, we needed a princess to marry the prince and make the union, but we don't have a princess, so... yeah, i think the story tells itself." he sighed, scratching the back of his head. "i understand if you tell the jeon family the truth, this was a stupid plan from the beginning anyways."

"i like how you disguised your lack of boobs by saying you're insecure about being flat-chested, it actually made me feel sorry for you." yoongi said, making a confused taehyung to look at him with his head tilted. "what's your real name?"

"kim taehyung."

"it's cool." he nodded, standing up from the bed. "i won't tell anyone that you have a penis, taehyung. it is not my job. just know that it was a stupid idea to pretend you're a woman, because prince jungkook likes men and you're totally his type." he chuckled, looking now at jimin, who was looking back at him stunned. "you're coming with me tomorrow morning, right?"

"yes, of course!" he nodded, smiling seconds later. "thank you so much, yoongi-hyung."

"yeah, thank you so much, yoongi-hyung!" taehyung repeated, almost feeling like he would tear up.

"that's not the correct honorific, princess." he smiled, walking to the door and opening it. "take care." and after that, he left the room, closing the door behind his steps.

—♕—

"do you think someone else will notice?" jimin asked, swiping the sweat out of his forehead, watching yoongi's heavy breathing while he shakes his head.

they just finished training, the sun still sleeping behind the mountains, so they had to use artificial light to see what they were doing. yoongi wasn't lying when he said the training was really early in the morning.

jimin was a little sleepy at first, regretting to ever say he wanted to go to that place, but he ended up enjoying it and wanting to do it again. mainly because he got to see a sweaty yoongi working out, but he wasn't going to say that out loud.

"i just noticed because i heard him talking with his real voice, otherwise not even i would've found out. he's pretty good at acting." he said, smiling reassuringly in jimin's direction. "don't worry your little head too much."

the brown haired boy laughed softly, nodding. "thank you, hyung. and thank you for last night."

"last night? what happened last night? i was sleeping." he shrugged, standing up from the bench and nodding shortly at jimin. "come on, let's go to the showers."

while his personal knight was training and sweating like a pig, taehyung couldn't sleep properly at all. he was currently staring at the ceiling, wondering if everything happening was actually worth it. would they actually get to unite the kingdoms and safe their last loyal citizens? what if the prince discovers that he's a boy and calls off everything?

yoongi did say that the prince was attracted to boys, and even said that he, kim taehyung, was jungkook's type. but, how the hell was he supposed to know that? now he was trapped in a mess, pretending to be something he totally wasn't.

his head was full of the younger boy too. the prince opened up to him slightly the day before and, just when taehyung was about to discover more of him, he just walked away suddenly, leaving him behind with the water falling down being his only company. it made him realize that maybe the prince wasn't as bad as he tried to make himself look.

that's when he decided to just go with the flow. even if he was pretending to be someone he wasn't, and even if he knew that it would all end soon, he decided to let himself go and allow faith to lead the way.

who knows? maybe his kingdom could be saved after all, maybe he could keep up with the lie and make the plan work perfectly. yeah, yoongi already knew that he was actually a boy, but who cares? he wasn't going to let that affect him. he knew that yoongi wouldn't say a thing.

and a tiny part of him wanted to spend more time with that bratty prince, to see if there's actually more behind that cocky and sassy attitude of his. maybe they could even become good friends.

in addition, he really liked how his legs looked with those dresses and skirts he wore daily, so that was a plus.

honestly, what's the worst that could actually happen?