Miles away pt.2

I got off my pants and shirt, before realizing something.

"Oh Derek I don't have my lace set on..." I looked down at my silk underwear that covered my entire ass and my old bra. He laughed before pulling them off my body and placing me on his lap in the tub.

"Mm, I'm still a tiny bit mad at you" I tried not to moan as he sucked on my neck. He laughed and the laid me down in the warm water, him on top of me.

"Shh Shh, just relax" he wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me up to suck on my chest. I moaned and tangled my hands into his hair as he set me up on the side of the tub, kissing down my wet body. He lifted my legs to rest on top of his shoulder while her swirled his tongue around my hips and inner thighs.

I felt his tongue quickly lick up my arousal before he began to suck on my clit. "Ooh..." he held my hips down with his tongue as he darted his tongue in and out of my dripping centre.

Derek POV:
I missed this so much. I can't believe that I lasted two months without her perfect body. I took time to lick and suck everything on her body before giving myself pleasure. My tongue curled inside her while I held her hips down. Her pleasure didn't last long when I took it out and picked her up, taking her out of the bath. I went to grab a towel before her tiny hands stopped me from grabbing it.

"Don't you dare dry off that naked and wet body" she pushed me up against the wall and started sucking on my neck while standing on her tipy toes. I moaned as her warm tongue hit my pulse, driving me crazy.

"Go wait on the bed" I followed her orders and sat on the edge of the bed. A few minutes later, she came out in a red lace piece of lingerie that hugged her curves perfectly. "Jesus Christ..." I was speechless as she walked closer.

"Lay on the bed" she whispered and pushed me back slightly. My back was against the headboard as she sat in between my open legs. I was iron hard and needed some sort of release quickly.

Meredith POV:
I kissed down his neck, jawline, and abdomen, he must have been working out in D.C because you can see a six pack forming. I kissed all around his body, and down his shaft before I placed it in my hands, stroking it up and down. He threw his head back and started breathing heavier as I cradled his hard cock with my tongue. I almost forgot how good he had tasted.

"Fuck..." he took a handful of my hair and watched me bob my head up and down, barley taking his 12 inch size.

He started thrusting his hips up to let him hit the back of my throat. I started to gag before he shot his warm load into my mouth. I swallowed everything and licked up and down until he was clean.

I felt his hands go on my hips and pull me up to sit on his. He attacked my chest and started sucking all around my nipples. "Mm I forgot how good you tasted"

I giggled and watched as he kissed down my body, to my thighs and then back up. "I want you inside me now" he smirked and nodded his head, I felt his tip at my entrance.

"Ooh!" He was barley in before I felt waves of ecstasy running through me. He let me get accustomed to his size before he started slowly going in and out. "Mm..." he moaned into my neck as I grabbed his hair. His paced picked up before he stood up on his knees and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands went on my hips and started pulling me up and down on his cock.

"Fuck!" My body was introduced to a new type of pleasure. He fondled my breasts and started going faster, my head was hitting the patted head board. "Mm yes just like that!"

I heard his small grunt of pleasure, he continued pumping in and out vigorously. I squealed when I get a hot almost burning liquid on my back.

"Derek!" I took a moment to think before realizing he poured candle wax on my back. It actually felt pretty good when it dried up.

"H-holyyyyy fuckkkkk!" I hadn't felt this much pleasure before.

"Ya, you like it when daddy fucks you like this?"

My eyes rolled back as the only sounds that where being heard where moaning and clapping, until my phone rang.

"You can decline or answer, either way, I'm not stopping" I took the risk and picked the phone up.

"Hey Mer! Happy Valentine's Day, I heard your idiot husband left for D.C, ha! We are both alone"

"H-hey cris this isn't a go-good time"

"Why? What are you- are you cheating on Derek Because he left!"

"No! H-he came home as a surprise, aaand I really want to have sex in peace"

"Ewwww! I'm out!"

I hung up the phone and was finally able to scream.

"Ughhhh yes fuck right there!" He brought his hand down and rubbed lazy circles on my clit.

"Ya I know you like it when daddy makes you cum" he deeply whispered into my ear.

"Ya ya, make me cum" I moaned as I felt my walls strangle his thick cock. I felt my liquids run down his Dick before he let me ride it out a pulled out.

"Ooh my god" I panted and was still coming down from my high.

"I am so glad I came home" he panted. I looked over and smiled at him, before rolling over and pulling him close.

"Can you stay this time... I can't do this alone anymore. I don't sex or anybody to come home to, I have to loo-" he stopped me with his lips.

"I'm staying." I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"Although it would have been pretty sexy to see you jump a pillow through ft"