Dominance

With Derek being a police officer and all, he had every chance to come home cranky because of a bad case that day. And he usually never tried starting a fight to get his anger out. Meredith knew that when he was in a mood, she should never bug him or else it would end up with her being bent over his lap and being spanked.

Meredith was in the kitchen cooking spaghetti when she heard the front door open. She hasn't talked to Derek all day and was looking forward to catching up. He walked in and immediately started off by tightly closing the door, hinting the first sign of a bad day.

"Hey! How was your day?" She tried to ignore the sign and just change the tense subject. "Fine." He set his jacket on the chair and walked upstairs without giving her a kiss. This was going to be a long night for her...

***

"Derek! Kids! Supper" she called from the kitchen. Everyone came running downstairs except for Derek. Meredith got out two plastic plates for Zola and Bailey to put some spaghetti on and handed it to them. They ran to the table and started eating, which was out of Meredith's site. She got some baby food out of the fridge and gave it to Ellis in a squeeze bottle in her jight hair, before heading back to make Derek a plate.

He came down seconds later in a pair of black jeans and a white button up that was un done. His hair was wet and he had just taken a shower. This was already turning Meredith on to the max.

He walked over behind Meredith, still out of the kids sight, and dipped his right thumb in the sauce.

As he brought his thumb up to her mouth to let her suck on it he leaned close and whispered in her ear as she sucked off the sauce. "I expect the kids to be in bed and you to be in our bed by 9:00. If your any later I'm going to have to punish you more than I already am. Are we clear?"

She finished sucking the sauce off and let go off his thumb. "Yes sir." She replied in a whispered tone. He smiled and grabbed his plate, before heading to the table with the kids to go eat.

After dinner, Meredith started to load the dishwasher and clean up the kitchen. The kids where on the couch watching a Disney movie as Derek was sitting across the room from her in a reading chair with a scotch in his hand. She gulped as his hungry eyes where watching her every move. As he took a sip of his scotch that was in a crystal glass, his right hand found a comfortable spot over his crotch on his jeans. He smiled as Meredith way he shin while drooling, before Zola started talking.

"Mommy? What's daddy doing?" Zola pointed to her father who was just blankly staring at Meredith. She had no idea what to say as Derek got up and walked over to Zola.

"Zola, remember that one time when you had a bad day and got cranky, so we had to put you on a time out after being mean?" Derek asked. Zola nodded her head as she remembered the sad memory.

"Well daddy has had a bad day and mommy wasn't listening to daddy so she's on a time out now"

Zola nodded her head and sat back down on the couch with her brother and continued watching the movie. Derek got up and walked over to the sink and behind Meredith.

"If you so much as think you are getting out of your punishment... you don't even want to know what I'll do." He harshly whispered in her ear. She closed her eyes and nodded her head as he took in her lavender scent.

Once the dishes where finished, Meredith got Bailey and Zola into their pjs and ready for bed. She took Zola up to her room first and started tucking her in.