Dr. Shepherd

Derek had been at work all day and hadn't seen his wife in about 48 hours, other than a few quick looks of her changing in the residents room.

The whole day his body had been begging for her. He was more than excited to get home and see her, hopefully they had the house to themselves.

Dr. Grey and Dr. Shepherd to exam room 4

The intercoms went off. Derek heard the name Grey and rushed to the room. Seconds later he arrived and opened the door. Meredith was sitting on the exam bed in a hospital gown. "Meredith? Your the patient?" He didn't see a chart or any other doctors in the room.

"Could you lock the door Dr. Shepherd? My medical condition is a little private." Derek furrowed his eyebrows and locked the door.

"Meredith what's wrong?" He sat in a circle spin chair and rolled to her feet. "I've lost feeling in my waist" she smirked. Derek still had some trouble catching on and remained serious.

"What do you mean Meredith?" He asked, worried that his wife may be hurt.

"This morning after my husband left for work, I was laying in bed, helping myself. And I couldn't feel any pleasure." Derek stopped writing in the chart and looked up, finally just getting the slightest hint of what she was up to.

"Have you called your husband yet mrs. Grey?" Derek rolled over in the chair and set up the leg stirrups. "I have. He should be here any second"

"Oh and it's mrs shepherd" she corrected him with a smirk. He smiled back and stood up to get a pair of gloves. Meredith watched as her husband walked around the room, biting her lip until he sat down. "This may seem a little personal, but when was the last time you had sexual intimacy with your husband?" Derek asked and sat back down.

Meredith thought about it for a moment before smiling. "3 days ago" she said. Derek smiled and then positioned her legs in the stirrups, also lifting up her gown. He took a moment to look at the view before snapping back to reality. "I'm going to run some simple tests. Let's see where this sensation has gone" Meredith nodded her head and looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes and smiling.

Derek slid forward a bit and took the exam room light, shining it down to give some light at what he was looking at. "Can you feel this?" He slowly spread her lips and placed his glove covered thumb on her clit, rubbing super soft circles.

"Kinda, could you press a bit harder?" She asked innocently. Derek nodded his head and pressed harder while rubbing faster circles. "How about this?" He smirked. Meredith looked down at him and closed her eyes while biting her lip.

"Ya... I can feel that" she moved her hips down a bit and placed her arms behind her head. "But that wasn't the problem, I couldn't feel what was inside me" she retorted and watched as her eager husband/ doctor slowly took off his pants and let them drop. "Could you move to the side for me?" She nodded her head and sat up, letting her legs dangle off the exam bed.

Derek stood in between her legs and reached behind her to take off the gown. "Dr. Shepherd what are you doing?" She acted innocent. Derek only smiled and then sat back in the chair, taking off his boxers.

"Now tell me if you feel anything when I do this" Meredith nodded and watched as Derek grasped his iron hard penis in his hands and started rubbing up and down his shaft. Meredith felt a pool of wetness transfer onto the bed and a throbbing feeling inside her.

"Ya I feel it." She bit her lip before standing up and walking over to Derek. "Tell me, if you feel this Dr. Shepherd" she removed his hand and replaced it with her wet channel.

"Mmm... I can feel it" she moaned and started bouncing up and down. "Oh ya? What do you feel?" He asked seductively while sucking her neck.

"I feel a naughty doctor inside me- ooh yes!" She calmed her eyes shut and moaned so loud the whole hospital could hear.

"Call me dirty names" she barely got out without moaning. Derek grabbed her hair and brand his lips to her ear. "You like it when I pound myself into that tight little pussy of yours don't you?" Meredith buried her face into his neck as her boobs bounced up and down on his chest.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" She screamed and continued bouncing. Derek felt himself nearing the end of his climax as her walls clenched around him.

"Mm I'm close!" He groaned into her neck. Met was close too, but she wasn't done yet. "Not yet baby, hold out for me" she panted. He tried keeping it in him but it was no use, he shot his load into her as she finished but kept slowly bouncing.

"Thank you Dr. shepherd for fixing me" she smiled and cupped his cheeks, leaning down and giving him a sweet kiss.

"Mm, glad to help." He set her back on the exam bed and helped her out her clothes back on, before walking out of the room like nothing happened