Jail time

Derek was fucking pissed. His wife left him in jail overnight. He missed a wedding. And now she was gonna pay. He made his way out of the patrol car with a limp shoulder from sleeping on a bench. April of course was already at his tail.

He walked past her and started walking towards an elevator, seeing his wife made him beam with his dirty punishment idea.

She quickly tried walking away from him but this was no use. He put a stop to that.

"How was the wedding?" He asked in a stern tone. "Good. So sorry you missed it" she said to his face. He smiled sarcastically.

"Well while you where at a wedding I got a incarceration fine. Do you know what that means?" He asked and looked at her.

"It means you drive to fast" she rolled her eyes and quickly looked back at him in disgust. "God... Derek you smell like-"

"Yea I know what I smell like!" He said, clearly annoyed. "I have to go to the pit!" She said quickly, the look of disgust not leaving her face. "They cleared you for surgery?!" He asked before she left.

"No but I can still do consults!" She ran away.

Unfortunately for Meredith, her and Derek where home alone tonight....

——

"Meredith get your ass up here right now!" He yelled from their bedroom. He heard Meredith come up the stair and stand at their doorway, with her arms crossed.

"What?" She asked and looked at him. He looked at her and set his scotch down, unbuckling his belt and pulling it through the loops.

Shit.

She gulped and watched him walk over to her. "Get your ass on that bed." He whispered and leaned close to her. No answer.

"Now!" He clapped his hands which seemed to wake her up from her haze. She slowly walked over to the bed and sat down on her side.

"Take off your clothes" he shut and locked the bedroom door, also dimming the lights. She sighed and slowly took her shirt and bra off, followed by her pants and panties.

Derek sat on the stool at the end of their bed. "Ok now get over here and don't make me ask again" he said sternly. She wasted no time walking over and standing in front of him, completely naked.

"Bend over my lap."

"What-"

"Are you mentally challenged?! Bend over my fucking lap and take whatever I give to you like a good girl!" He yelled. She walked to the left side of him and bent over him, putting her ass right on his lap.

She felt him rub her cheeks a little bit then felt a slap against her ass. "Fuck!" She moaned and twitched. He smiled at her reaction and did it again, except this time covering her mouth.

"Mm!" She wiggled against him but his strength was not worth fighting. "I said your gonna fucking take it like a good girl. I could do this for hours babygirl but I have other plans with you" he whispered huskily to her.

She moaned and nodded her head, clamping her eyes shut as he did it again.

"M-mmm!..." she let out a throaty moan against his hand.

"I know you like that you little slut!" He cursed and hit the spot even harder.

"Get up." He said sternly and took his hand away. She shakily got up and rubbed the red mark on her ass, standing in front of him. "Get on your knees" he said in a softer tone, but still showed off his anger.

She watched him take his clothes off and throw them across the room. His cock stood tall against his stomach as she stood between his legs on her knees.