Mrs. shepherd?!

Y'all got some sorta kink for Mer giving Derek blow jobs🤨📸

"Mrs. Shepherd?!" Meredith yelled in frustration as she slipped her shirt over her head in the back seat.

"I know" Derek said calmly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Mrs. Shepherd?!" She said again. Derek couldn't keep but smile. He didn't care one bit and he found it was kind of cute when she was upset.

"I know" he said again and looked in the rear view mirror, giving her a smirk. She couldn't help but smirk back at him.

"You're gonna have to make this up to me with a lot of sex" she whispered and leaned forward. He smiled and turned onto an exit.

"Yes dear" he smiled softly.

She giggled and leaned back in her seat.

"Pull over" she said and took off her seat belt.

"What?" He asked and watched her sit on the edge of her seat, ready to climb up to the front seat.

"Pull over" she smiled. Derek did as she said and watched her crawl from the centre console to the passenger seat.

She put her seatbelt on and Derek started the car again, driving back onto the road.

Meredith placed her elbow on the console, resting her chin on her palm as she watched her husband drive.

She smiled when he looked over, confused on why she was watching him.

"Is there something you need?... Mrs. shepherd?" He asked and smirked. She bit her lip and giggled.

"Mm... no" she hummed. He smiled and shook his head, focusing on the road.

"Your fly is undone" she said and reached forward, placing her hand on the zipper of his suit pants. Derek looked down and saw she was pulling the zipper down more.

"Well now it's really down" he said and smirked at her. She giggled and undid the button, being met with a pair of black briefs.

"Mer... I'm driving" he whispered and looked down, seeing her working to get the fabric down his legs.

"Yea well I wanna give you a blow job" she said, pulling his pants and briefs down. He slightly gasped as his flaccid penis came into contact with the cold air of the car.

"Not even hard yet?" She teased and looked up at him.

He chuckled and looked down. "Well when you just all of a sudden jump on me I don't have time to get hard- shit" he whispered as he felt her warm tongue go from the base to the tip, swirling it around the sensitive tip of his cock.

"Mer- please... you're going to make me crash" he groaned and gripped the steering wheel, trying to focus on the road. But when your wife is going down on you, you wanna look.

"Just focus... I'll go nice... and slow" she hummed against his dick, sending vibrations up his body.

"Slow- nice and slow" he repeated and swallowed a lump in his throat as he caught his breath.

"Mhmmm..." she moaned as she fit his length in her mouth, lowering her head until her lips touched the base.

Her hands followed her mouth, stroking him up and down slowly.

"God... Jesus" he cursed and tried to level his breathing so he wouldn't crash the car.

She removed her mouth, sitting up so her head was level with his as she continued to jerk him off with her hands.