Caught laking

So this idea came from a person. I'll put their @ at the bottom.

Derek is a police officer.

Meredith was home alone. All the kids where either at school or day care and Derek was  at work since 5 am. And she needed sex. Her and Derek have had no time with the kids and his job. And the one day she has nothing going on Derek is at work.

She sat on the couch for a few minutes, thinking of how to get an orgasm. She had vibrators, multiple actually, but she didn't want that. She wanted to try something new and something that Derek would totally be taken by surprise.

She got her phone out and went to her best friends contact, Cristina.

M: hey cris, are you doing anything today?
C: nope I'm at home and not on-call. BORING!
M: good. Because I have a favour to ask.
C: should I be worried?
M: no. Because I know you'll be into it too.

——

Knock knock.

Meredith ran to get the door and smiled when she opened it to find her favourite person standing there with a bag.

"I can't believe you want to do this Mer" Cristina laughed and walked inside with a bottle of tequila. "Well you and I always joked about it when we were interns" Meredith smiled and opened the bottle.

"Yea but I thought that was all game over when you got married and had kids" they both took a sip out of the bottle to get at least some what drunk before they started this.

——

"Ok cris get ready... because I am still really fuckin horny" Meredith slurred and walked over to Cristina. They both smiled as Meredith put her hands in Christina's shirt, unhooking her bra and then taking her shirt off. Cristina did the same to Meredith as they backed each other on to the couch and fell down. 

They both started taking each other's pants off, both of them wearing red lace panties. Meredith smiled  and pulled Cristina on top of her, both of them panting.

Cristina started kissing at her neck and slowly working down her body with her warm tongue pressed against her aching skin.

"Ohh cris..." Meredith moaned as Cristina pulled her panties off and threw them across the room. Meredith looked down and smiled as she saw Cristina kissing her way up her thighs to her wet, aching pussy.

Cristina wasted no time taking 3 of her long skinny fingers, pushing them into her core and moving them in and out at a steady pace.

"Fuck that's so good..." Meredith inhaled sharply as Cristina kissed the hood of her vagina and started working her tongue around her throbbing clit.

"Ohhh crissss!" She arched her back and tangled her hands in her curly locks. Meredith pushed her head back into the pillows of the sofa as she smiled thinking, 'I should have done this years ago... Cristina is almost better than my husband at eating me out'

"Fuck cris I'm gonna cum!" Meredith moaned as she realized her fluids into Christina's mouth.  Cristina licked her clean and looked up at her with a smile.

"Fuck your almost better then Derek..." Meredith panted as Cristina smiled. "Trust me... by the time I'm finished. I will be beating him by a mile" they stood up and grabbed Cristina's bag, walking to the master bedroom.

They both tumbled on the bed as they poured out the items that where in the bag.

Lube.
Strap on 15 inch dildos.
Vibrators.
Gags.
And other items.

Meredith smiled and ran into her closet, coming back out with a machine that had a box with a dial and switch, and on either side of the box there was a small pole that you attach the dildos on.