When He Forgets Your Birthday - KNJ

✨When He Forgets Your Birthday
✨Kim Namjoon
✨Oneshot

It was Tuesday night, you sat alone again.

From the past few days namjoon had been coming home late.

You understand he is an idol and has a busy schedule and always have been supportive of it, but... You had expected for him to be with you at least today.

In a few minutes it would be your birthday and there seemed no sign of namjoon.

The meal you cooked grew cold, you were waiting for him to come home, to have dinner together.

You didn't expected anything extravagant just him being with you on your birthday. That would have been enough for you.

But maybe just maybe he would come home soon and you two could spend this special day.

The clocked ticked and it was already 00:00, the date had changed from 16th February to 17th signaling your birthday had began.

"𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨" you mumbled to yourself.

Soon enough your friends and family started calling and texting you to wish you a happy birthday.

But there was no text or call from him.

At this point you won't even be surprised if he would have forgotten your birthday.

You had planned dinner together but since there seemed to be no sign of him you just went to your bedroom to get some sleep.
Leaving the food untouched.

He usually comes home by midnight and today when it's more important than usual he wasn't here.

A few silent tears left your eyes, he had been very distant and you were afraid that maybe he had fallen out of love or worse, he was cheating on you.

Shaking all the negative thoughts out you covered yourself in blanket and hugged a pillow to get better sleep.

You woke up to the bed empty by your side.

/𝗛𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲./

Now you were concerned, as he usually spends night at your apartment and not the dorm.
But you knew he was alright as your brother, and his bandmate Jin called you to wish you a happy birthday and informed you that namjoon was indeed at the dorm.

𝙃𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩...

You thought, you didn't wanted to think about him, you just wanted to have good time alone or with people who actually care enough to remember your birthday but at the same time you couldn't get it out of your head. Because he meant more to you than others.

Well, clearly you didn't meant that much to him.

But you were determined to not let him ruin your day. It was your birthday and you were going to have fun alone!

Setting up a nice relaxing bubble bath for yourself. You washed away the tension and worries with the warm water. After the relaxing bath you got changed into your comfy pj's and ordered your favorite foods, because there was no way you were going to cook today.

You were stuffing yourself with tasty foods and watching K-drama, and it was almost perfect for you, you liked to stay at home and relax. But it would be perfect if he was here with you, if you were cuddling with him right now.

It was already afternoon and all day you had just relaxed and enjoyed yourself.

Namjoon was still not home, maybe he was practicing for the comeback.