Permission To Dance - KNJ

Description : yn visits namjoon's studio where he let's her listen BTS's upcoming song "Permission to Dance" and they both end up dancing together.

Genre : Fluff

lyrics used are written by ME.
These are not the actual lyrics, the song haven't been released yet
________________________

Namjoon had invited you at his studio, so after you were done with your work you went to hybe building to meet him.

You entered the studio and namjoon greeted you with his swoon worthy dimple smile making you smile too.

He stood up from his chair and hugged you, lifting you off of your feets.
Swinging you side to side he kissed your neck while mumbling "I love you's".

With his one foot he closed the door and continued.

As you giggled in his embrace.

And pecked him, he smiled and went in for an actual kiss.

A good few minutes later you both pulled away, and smiled at each other.

"come here," namjoon said dragging you towards the computer, he sat on the chair and made you sit on his lap.

You put on the headphones that he gave you and played a song.

There new song that haven't been released yet, privileges of being the Kim namjoon's lover.

A soothing beat started playing and you hummed along.

You smiled as his hands snaked around your waist, he buried his face in your neck as you hummed lightly.

The song seemed something to do waltz too.

The initial lyrics were describing a scene, a place at hill top during sunset surrounded by nature and about 45 seconds in the song, namjoon's rap part came up as the beats switched.

"Nights seems so perfect but not more than you, it seems crazy but you look prettier than the moon.
Baby you are my best view.
Everything's better if it's with you,
The birds are chirping, see we already got the music so now, may I have your Permission To Dance"

Namjoon mumbled the last part while his face still buried in your neck.

His accuracy was honestly surprising, he wasn't the one hearing song, but he knew when the 'permission to dance' lyrics would come.

He paused the song as you pouted a little, making him chuckle.

He pecked your cheek and removed the headphones.

"so," namjoon trailed off and you knew exactly what he meant.

You nodded giggling and said "yes, let's dance."

Making namjoon's dimples appear once again,

You two got up and namjoon plugged out headphones and placed play, so now the song was playing out loud, well not loud because he turned down the volume.

The beat had again switched to a soft one.

Namjoon came closer to you and placed his hand around your waist while you placed yours around his neck.

You two danced slowly as 'permission to dance' played in the background.

The next few lyrics were suga singing, describing the dance position.

"my hands around your waist while yours are around my neck, our foreheads connected as we dance, that stupid grin never leaving my face."

you chuckled at how accurate it was to your current position. And namjoon smiled along.

Then the beat shifted to even softer tone with chim, Tae and hobi harmonizing.

Then jungkook sings in the softest voice.

"the moonlight, soft breeze and you in my arms, while we lose ourselves in dance, love it's all intoxicating.
The way you feel is surreal."

"I can do this all my life, just you and I."

"just you and I" namjoon sang along with the song and pecked you.

"you and I"

*the end*

lyrics used are written by ME.
These are not the actual lyrics, the song haven't been released yet

A/n : I am quite proud of this one, hope you guys like it just as much <3