Helping You Accept Your Sexuality : Namjoon

🌼 helping you accept your sexuality.
🌼 Kim namjoon
🌼 Oneshot

Namjoon Pov ~

I was at my apartment since we were on a break.
And was reading a book when suddenly I heard my girlfriend y/n fangirling.

"Who is she fangirling on?" I thought to myself and went to living room where she was.

Y/n Pov ~

I was watching the new MV of namgi who is joon's sister.

She is honestly my favorite idol. She is a soloist and I love her songs, her voice, her dancing style everything about her!

𝘼𝙝𝙝𝙜𝙝𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙩𝙩!!

"𝘞𝘛𝘍 𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴" I mentally scolded myself. I mean since childhood I have been told that you can not be attracted to the same gender as you.

I was broke out of my thoughts with joon's voice

Joon : "shall I be jealous of my sister now" *chuckles*

Wait he heard me! I was embarrassed as hell and I bet my face was redder then tomato.
Joon saw it, and plopped onto the sofa next to me. He was still laughing.

Nj : don't tell me you have a crush on my sister *laughs*

Y/n : no!

Nj : *chuckles* sureeee

Y/n : 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺! 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭..

Nj : what! Babes it's totally fine to have crush on a girl. There's nothing wrong with that.

Y/n : *mumbles* 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪.....

Namjoon Pov ~

When I heard those words from her mouth, I felt really sad Why would she feel like that...

Honestly I don't blame her. Many parents fit that in their kids minds but this is so wrong of them. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨!

I hugged her tightly for a while, after we broke the hug I looked into her eyes and spoke

Nj : y/n.. Listen to me, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to girls.

Y/n : I don't know about that..

A thought bubbled in my mind "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿" that thought honestly broke my heart. But then again her happiness is most important. I sad smile came across my face and with all the courage I had in me I spoke