Nightmare - PJM

✨Nightmare
✨Park Jimin
✨Oneshot

Running through the dark alleys of Seoul's outskirts, you were being chased by a creepy woman.

With a knife in her hand she was chasing you and you were running, with all your might.

And suddenly you stumbled on the thin air and fell.

You tried to get up and run again, but your body refused to move.

And the woman came closer and closer to you, with a creepy smile on her face.

She placed the knife near your throat.

Your breath hitched, staring at the knife, as beeds of sweat fell of your forehead.

Closing your eyes, trying to control yourself.

It was already 1:20 am, jimin was late due to practice, entering the house he threw of his shoes and coat and went to kitchen to have some water, then he came upstairs.

As he got near to your bedroom, he heard the whimpers, worried he ran to your room.

You were whimpering, he rushed to you and pulled you in his embrace, waking you up from that terrible nightmare.

He held you closer to him as tears started streaming down your face.

Clinging on to his chest you sobbed, as he cradled you, gently caressed your hair and whispered sweet nothings trying to calm you down.

Once you had calmed down enough, he broke the hug, and made you look at him,
He gently caressed your face and smiled softly at you. "𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥?" he asked and you nodded a yes.
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖."  "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬." he giggled and pecked your lips and started singing in his Angelic voice.

Laying on his chest, while he caressed your hair and sang you lullaby slowly made you forget about the terrible nightmare and soon you fell asleep in his embrace.