The Royal Masquerade : Hoseok

💛 The Royal Masquerade
💛 Jung Hoseok
💛 Oneshot

At The Royal Palace of Enchancia~

Rie : Y/n-ah, you should get ready for The Royal Masquerade, we would have to leave for it within 3 hours.

Y/n : ahh, I don't like parties, why do I have to go. *pout*

Rie : Because you are the princess of Enchancia sweetie *chuckles*

Y/n : ohh yeah sure.

Rie : come on aren't you excited for this.

Y/n : why would I be? It's literally the 3rd ball within a WEEK!

Rie : why are you so bugged up?

Y/n : well for starters I never had the correct dance partner.

Rie : *rolls eyes* come on y/n not everyone is a dance expert like you!

Y/n : but I would really like to meet a prince who loves dance just as much as I do.

Rie : then maybe tonight is the night.

Y/n : huh..?

Rie : you should definitely go to the ball, you know Jung Hoseok is famous for his dancing skills.

Y/n : even if I went their, it's a masked ball, what are the odds that I would dance with him.

Rie : maybe chances are low but not zero.
Moreover you don't have any other option then attending the ball.

Y/n : true....

In The Ball-room

Hoseok Pov ~

I love dancing but I don't like going to balls, well that's because I have never found a perfect dance partner and when the energies don't match it just doesn't feels like the dance.

I have been to a few balls but not once had I found someone to keep up with my pace...
Tonight I was kind of forced to attend the ball since I hadn't gone to last ones, I couldn't refuse this time.
This ball was a bit different than other ones as it was a Masquerade, meaning everyone was going to be masked. Nonetheless I would have to dance, I can't be just standing here...
I saw a princess in a beautiful white floral dress, she was sitting alone taking sip from the red wine.
I decided to approach her.

Y/n Pov ~

I was sitting by the long black table sipping on the wine as my friend Ariel took of to the dance floor with prince Eric.

"hello" a deep voice said behind me, I turned around and met a pair of chocolate brown eyes behind a simple black mask staring back at me.

"Bonsoir" I said to the fairly attractive man in front of me wearing a jet black suit with a white undershirt and black tie.

We both bowed to each other in courtesy.

?? : A beauty like you should be owning the dance floor and not sitting alone.
Y/n : *giggles*
?? : so.. 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖? The man extended his hand to y/n.
Y/n : *placing her hand in that man's hand* sure.

The man lead y/n to the dance floor.
He took one of her hand in his and placed his other hand on y/n's bare back.

Hoseok Pov ~

We both got to the dance floor and started moving our bodies in sync.
I must admit that she is a pretty good dancer.
I guess, I found the girl who can match my pace.
We were feeling the rhythm and the intense eye contact that I held with her, got me feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Y/n Pov ~

We danced with the couple on the dance floor he was a really good dancer. He made me feel like a feather swaying me side to side. We both held an intense eye contact and the fact that we were doing the most stately, elegant, and beautiful dance "The Waltz" made the situation ten times more romantic, I felt like I was losing myself in his deep brown eyes.

Hoseok Pov ~

An hour before I was regretting coming to the masquerade but now... It feels like, coming to this ball is the best decision I ever made.
Not only did I found the perfect dance partner, but also a perfect life partner.
If just looking at her eyes and dancing with her wasn't enough to make me fall for her, the conversation we had was the cherry on the cake.
I have never enjoyed talking with someone this much, she definitely has a way with the words. And moreover we share similar interests.
I didn't expected that I would find the love of my life tonight but it seems like I did.

Y/n Pov ~

While swaying ourselves to the rhythm and talking about the random things we moved off of the dance floor and soon enough we were standing in the beautiful balcony.

Hoseok Pov ~

Me and that young lady, named y/n were standing in the balcony away from the crowd with the cold breeze hitting us and stars shining in their glory, she was looking at the beautiful night sky and I was admiring her beauty.
"Y/n" I called out softly, as she gracefully turned towards me and hummed in response.

*hobi holds y/n's hands in his hands and looks straight into her eyes*

Jh : y/n.. I know this might sound silly or rushed to you, but - but I feel like there is a connection between us, and of course you have whole right to deny but would you like to give us a try?
Y/n : hoseok, you weren't the only one who felt the spark, I did too. And yes I would love to give us a try.

They both remove their masks and look into each others eyes, both of them subconsciously start to lean towards each other and before they even realize their lips come in contact.

***The end***