PJM - meeting him after the break up

❀meeting him after the break up
❀ Park Jimin

Had she known that the face she wished to forget would appear in front of her again in this garden then certainly she would have never even strolled near it.

That garden which was once her magic shop now felt like a knife reopening her old wounds

As for him, this was the best thing that happened.

It was like the universe was giving him a second chance to life.

Because without her he wasn't even alive.

For the first time in a long while his body and mind acted in a sync and sheer excitement. Excitement of meeting her, excitement of holding her close... again
And not letting go, ever.

Now The two past lovers were just staring into each other's soul while the tears streamed down their cheeks, no words were spoken but their eyes were communicating the whole literature.

Tears in her eyes screamed pain from the wounds given by him.

While his glistening eyes whispered pleas for the love that they have longed for so long.

And as if the situation wasn't theatrical enough, nature added it's own touch with the crying of sky (rain)

"how have you been"

He spoke finally, breaking the painful silence between them.

That question of his raged her soul. The way he asked it as if he didn't knew how he completely shattered her

Somehow she managed to say "good" with a smile

even though she still hadn't affix her broken heart.

"I haven't been fine without your love"

He spoke with a painstriken smile,
he had longed for her love which he once took for granted.

"wasn't this love of mine once a burden for you"

She said, recalling his words of the night they broke up.

He chuckled sadly at her remark, because those were indeed his words. But at that time he was naive and didn't knew the meaning of love.

"if I could I would change the past, stop myself from spitting that verbal venom to you, which broke us apart. I-"

And before he could continue with his rambled words of apology and excuses, she interjected.

"but you can't! You can't do that jimin. Arrow out of command' and words out of the tongue 'can never be taken back Park"

She looked him right in the eyes while saying that,

And though he had longed to lose himself in those beautiful eyes of hers, in that moment he looked away.

"Can we not give 𝒖𝒔 a second chance..." he whispered, still looking away, he couldn't look her in the eye, for he was demanding something he knew he didn't deserved.

Still he had hope, that maybe she would agree, maybe her pleading voice would convince her.
Would convey his sincerity to her.

He hoped that she would agree. Because without 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆.

There was a pause and with each passing second that hope was rising.

Maybe she would give him a chance, give them a chance.

"No Jimin, It's like reading the book again when you already know how the story ends."

She said, shattering his heart in million pieces like once he had shattered hers.

"But we both are different books now y/n we have changed as persons!"

He screamed with the pain visible in his voice.
Vulnerability was written all over him.
It wasn't intentional, it was as if his brain had gone on autopilot.

He didn't wanted to lose her, even though she wasn't his to begin with.

"I still haven't healed from the scar that you gave me" she whispered, his eyes softened and heart ached, he couldn't say anything, even though he wanted to say so much.
No words left his mouth, just silent tears streamed his face.

He was disappointed in himself, he hated himself for having hurt the love of his life.

How he just wanted to hold her close to caress her hair to take away all of her pain.

To show her that he is a better man now, but maybe it was a bit too late now.

"I can't risk another wound Jimin....."

she whispered before leaving him alone in the rain like once he did to her~