JJK : When your arranged husband gets jealous of 𝙝𝙞𝙨 best friend

✨When your arranged husband gets jealous of 𝙝𝙞𝙨 best friend

A/n Pov ~

You and jungkook had been married for about six months, it was an arrange marriage, for business reasons but since neither of you had any relationship you both didn't fought back.

Even so, your relationship wasn't that of a married couple it was more like that of a roommates.

Neither of you really tried to take the relationship to next level, maybe you were both afraid to make other person uncomfortable,

You rarely talked to each other due to your busy schedules and would take turns in doing house chores.

It was Sunday meaning finally a day for you to catch up on your sleep.

Waking up you groaned and turned around to see the empty side of bed, you pouted a bit and took your phone out to check time, it was 10:30 in the morning, you chuckled to yourself 'of course he had woken up' you did your morning routine and took a bath.

Slipping into comfy clothes you walked down stairs to feel your growling stomach.

On reaching living room you were greeted by an unfamiliar face, your husband and a man around same age as him were giggling.

You didn't knew there was a guest coming today and hence were fairly surprised.

Had you known his friend was coming by you wouldn't have left your room just like you did at your house, to avoid social interactions.

"𝗢𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗬/𝗻" he said, catching both jungkooks and your attention.

"𝗬𝘂𝗽, 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼" you said, waving your hand awkwardly.

"𝗛𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴." jungkook spoke

"𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴." you said and smiled softly

"𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗻, 𝗯𝘁𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗲." he chuckled as you giggled and said "𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗲" and then left for kitchen.

Y/n Pov ~

Too lazy to cook a proper meal I decided to just have some ramen.

It won't be an exaggeration to say that I hated social interactions, well to be fair I am just bad at it and the awkwardness is too much to bear.

'shall I ask them for ramen too?' I contemplated for a while and then just decided to go for it, entering back the living room I asked them if they would like to have some ramen, jungkook was about say 'no thanks' I could tell from his expression, but before he could Taehyung interjected and said
'yes please, I am always down for ramen.'
'alright then ramen coming right up' I said as we both giggled.

Placing ramen bowls in a tray I went to living room to give it to them,
I was planning on having my ramen peacefully while watching kdrama on laptop but taehyung insisted me to join them and I for some reason ended up saying yes.

So now the three of us were sitting in the living room with ramen,

I had thought it would be awkward but surprisingly enough it wasn't awkward at all, Taehyung has this quality to have conversation with anyone and everyone, so the conversation was going fairly smooth.

A/n Pov ~

Taehyung being the social butterfly he is, was easily able to hold a conversation with you,
You and Taehyung had talked more on your first meeting than you and jungkook had in these 6 months.

By now you and Taehyung were talking with each other while jungkook just kept silent.

And to make the situation worse you were referring to Taehyung as 'Tae'.

Both of you still called each other with your first names and you were calling Taehyung with a sweet nickname on your first meeting.

A small pout adored his lips. As jealousy rushed through him.
He wanted you to call him sweet names and giggle on his jokes, not Taehyung's.

Over the period of these 6 months he slowly falling for you but because of his introverted and overthinking personality, he didn't dared to act upon his feelings.

After about an hour, having enough of 'thirdwheeling' his own wife jungkook decided it's time for Taehyung to leave.

"𝗢𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝙂𝙤 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲!" jungkook chimed, wanting Taehyung out of the house, Taehyung could sense jungkook was jealous, wanting to tease him, he said '𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀" which resulted in jungkook giving him a death glare "𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲." jungkook said as Taehyung chuckled finally giving in, you both bid him goodbye, and jungkook let out a sigh of relief with him gone. 'I am never inviting him over again.'he muttered, but it was loud enough for you to hear, "𝘄𝗱𝘆𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸" you said confused.

And the pout came back on his lips, "𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸" jungkook said like a little kid
"𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲"
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼." he whined, you had never seen this side of him before, not that you were complaining.
You cupped his cheeks and said "𝗔𝘄𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆" while giggling, that's when realization hit him.

His ears turned red in embarrassment as he left for your shared bedroom not wanting to deal with the embarrassment, you followed behind him giggling and said "𝗻𝗼𝗼~𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱,,"

jungkook buried his face in pillow while you continued teasing him "𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗸𝗼𝗼, 𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲" you said giggling,

jungkook liked all of those names but the last one made his head perk up he looked at you and said "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲?"Jungkook said with a wide grin on his face,

now it was your turn to become a tomato, you opened your mouth to say something but closed it again

"𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗵𝗺" jungkook teased as you looked away, he came closer to you "𝗶-" before you could say anything jungkook pecked your lips and said "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗲."