Tae : Slow Dancing In The Rain

💓Slow Dancing In The Rain
💓Kim Taehyung
💓Oneshot

Another sleepless night came by your way, you weren't able to fall asleep, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴.

Sleep just refused to cooperate, maybe the reason was that 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.
Taehyung had been working on his mixtape "𝗞𝗧𝗛1" which he plans to release on his birthday and hence he was spending way too much time in his studio, resulting in you having to sleep alone, but how could you sleep 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳?

Sighing you got out of bed, as much as you wanted to go cuddle with him you didn't wanted to disturb him so you controlled your urge of barging in.

After a while of rummaging in the kitchen and eating without hunger, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑟ℎ𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑚𝑖𝑐 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛.

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔" you spoke out loud, with your eyes lighting up, who doesn't love rain right?

It had been so long since you danced in the rain and this, was the perfect moment!

You ran up to the terrace and let the rain drench you wet.
Soft droplets gently Falling on you.

You were probably gonna get sick tomorrow but well it's totally worth it!

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎, 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒. So you picked out your phone (don't worry it's waterproof) and played the 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 just for you two.
Usually, you would like upbeat songs, but right now the classics that Taehyung love seemed 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡.

You were enjoying yourself as your body swayed with rhythm, it was definitely most fun you have had in a while.

While you were enjoying yourself and dancing around, Taehyung got out of his studio just to find your absence. 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 as he probed through the house searching for you. Sound of rain rang through his ears, suggesting that you might be out dancing. He rushed out in hopes to see you there, but 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵. It felt like everything collapsed down and as darkness covered him and rain drenched him through, a mild sound from above caught his attention giving him hope. He dashed up to terrace and sighed in relief finding you there.

A soft smile formed on his lips as he fondly appreciated your beauty. All the agitation and gloomy thoughts had left his mind, once his eyes saw you.

"𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀"

His deep voice lingered around making you realize that he was here. Your lips curved into a smile as your eyes met his chocolate orbs.

And as if this moment wasn't perfect enough "𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲" by 𝗘𝗹𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 started playing.

After a good minute of admiring each other.
Taehyung broke out in his signature boxy smile and 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

The song seemed to fit way to perfectly as the line "𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙" played just on time and you gladly placed your hand in his.

He gently pulled you closer to him, and snaked his free hand around your waist, as your one hand held his hand and another found its way to his shoulder blade.

"𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪" Taehyung sang along the song as you two connected your foreheads.

"𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖" you both sang along the song while Taehyung 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐳 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 and then pulled you back, making you lightly jolt against his chest.

"𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚" he sang in his deep voice and placed both of his hands on your waist as you placed yours around his neck.

You both gently swayed with rhythm in a circular motion.

"𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪" both of you sang along as Taehyung whispered the lyrics in your ear gently nibbling on them.

"𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪" the lyrics repeated themselves and 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝.

The song came to end but You two continued to slow dance in the rain.