Kookie Day : Jungkook

🍪 surprising him on his birthday
🍪 jeon jungkook
🍪 Oneshot

31st August 23:56 pm.

In just 4 minutes, it will be my birthday. I sighed looking at the moon, thinking about my moon... Y/n...

I really wanted to spend this special day with her, but I couldn't due to my busy schedule. I love being with my hyungs and performing but.. y/n is ... Y/n.

I was thinking about video calling (Samsung doesn't have ft option-,,) her, but she isn't picking up.

At least she could have called me on my birthday, but then again it might be due to the timezone difference.

It's around 13:00 pm in Korea, but I am here in the US. Ohh how I wish I could just teleport to her..

After sighing a millionth time today. I looked at the view outside.

Two nightangles were sitting on the tree branch, snuggling to each other looking at the moon.

Even nature has decided to make fun of me,, I chuckled at myself.

How I wish, me and y/n were doing that right now, snuggling close to each other and looking at beautiful night sky...

Jk pov ~

I was lost in my train of thoughts, thinking about y/n and imagining cute scenerios

When I felt two arms snake around my waist and someone backhugged me.

They rested their head in the crook of my neck.

And their touch and scent was way too familiar to me.

I relaxed a bit in their comforting touch.

And whispered "𝐲/𝐧...."

Is she really their or am I dreaming or is it somebody else....

I didn't even wanted to turn around thinking maybe it's just my imagination.But then the clock clanked signaling end of 31st August and start of 1st September and then,

"𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓷"

She said in her honey voice and honestly 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮.

After about a few minutes of being like that I turned around, finally engulfing her in my arms, 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤.

And then we shared those tender 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒔

Couple of minutes later, I picked her up bridal style, catching her by surprise and took her to the terrace.

To bring those scenarios to life.

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒏𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕  𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒆.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈