Movie Night - KTH

✨Movie Night
✨Kim Taehyung
✨Oneshot

After a tiring week, today was finally a day off for Taehyung, you and him didn't got to spend time together because of his busy schedule so tonight you guys decided to have a cuddle night and watch a movie. And since you chose the movie last time, it was Tae's turn to choose.

He, as expected, chose a horror movie.
/He always chooses them knowing very well how scared you get!/
Little did you know that was the reason he chooses horror movies.
Yes he loves watching horror movies, but more than that he loves you clinging on to him while watching the movie.

He loves it when you hide your face in his chest, because you are too scared to watch the movie, or when you jump on him and hug him tightly due to the jump scares.
/It's super cute to him./

Getting the fluffy blankets and junk food, you both settled yourselves on the sofa and got ready to watch the movie.

You were cuddling with him and had your face buried in his chest instead of watching the movie.

But at the same time you couldn't really ignore the movie and sneaked in few quick looks to know what's going on in the movie, making Taehyung chuckle.

And then to your horror a jump scare came up while you were taking the 'quick look' making you scream and jump over Taehyung hugging him tightly, almost crushing him in the hug.

You suddenly jumping on to him made him fall to the other side of couch, he chuckled as you still had your eyes closed and were hugging him tightly,
𝑪𝒖𝒕𝒆
He said pecking your lips.

You laid on top of him, while he ran his fingers through your hairs, and his other hand placed on your waist holding you close,
You too enjoyed laying on his chest, hearing his relaxing heartbeat while he caressed your hair.
You were both in your moment, enjoying each other's warmth totally forgetting about the movie.

A sudden scream startled you, making you fall down the couch,

You might have forgotten about movie but the movie didn't forgot to entertain you.

Taehyung chuckled as you whined "𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱! 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴!" making him laugh more,
"𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳~" Taehyung said laughing even more.
Getting up you picked a pillow from the couch, as Taehyung too picked one.

"𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!" you both said in unison and the battle began.