JJK : When you both are opponents in debate

✨When you both are opponents in debate

A very Good and Warm Morning Ladies and Gentleman! The galaxy of intellectuals, your Excellency, invited guests, teachers and my dear friends - how different is this morning. Dear audience, you will yourself discover as the colours of the marketing debate feast unfold!

Well, I Urmi shall be your host for the day. It is my great pleasure and the first and foremost duty On behalf of the Director, Teaching Staff and Students of Seoul Heart Academy

We warmly welcome you all to the Fifth Day of the 7th Annual Inter School Cultural Meet.
I assure you that this program shall be full of exuberance and excitement, and will create some beautiful memories for us all it is rightly said Days are not lost when memories are created.

We fell honored to have with us - The Honourable Chief Guest His Excellency Mr... ........... -Sir you hardly need any introduction, you have made all of us proud by your distinguished work in numerous capacities. You are one Guests of Honour: Mr............. ......the man of distinct vision and a fountainhead of illuminating ideas, an idol of knowledge and experience and inspiration to all of us.

Without taking much of your time, permit us to start the programme.

.... [after various other competitions]

Soon the colours of this merriment will unfold and will transport us to another world.

Today is the Final round of the debate competition.

Our finalist teams, that is, Team Emerald Hights Academy and Team Stay Gold Academy would be debating against each other.
Over the course of these few days both teams have shown their competence.

Team Emerald Hights Academy would be speaking in favor of today's topic, 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 while Team Stay Gold Academy would be speaking in against of the said topic.

Rules of the debate are

1.There are two teams, each consisting of five speakers.

2. Each team has two or three constructive speeches, and two to three rebuttal speeches. The affirmative gives the first constructive speech, and the rebuttals alternate: negative, affirmative, negative, affirmative. The affirmative has both the first and last speeches of the debate.
.
.
.
.
7. Each speaker is questioned as soon as he concludes his constructive speech. The witness must answer the questions without consulting his colleagues.

8. No new constructive arguments may be introduced in the rebuttal period. The affirmative must, if possible, reply to the major negative arguments before the last rebuttal.

Now without any further due I would like to invite members of Both the teams on stage.
Shin Ryujin
Jeon Jungkook
Kim Namjoon
Kim Jisoo
Wang Jackson of the Team Stay Gold Academy

And Park Chae-young
Y/l/n Y/n
Lee Felix
Kim Jong-in
Kwon Eun-bin of the Team Emerald Hights Academy

Host : Team speaking in favor of the topic, that is, 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻, may present their point.

𝗞𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗶 : Greetings ladies and gentlemen, Team Emerald Hights Academy would like to present a view in favor of today's topic, 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘆 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻
First let's understand what the word 'objectification' means in context of a person, as per standard definition objectification of a person is reducing someone to merely their appearance.