The Day We Met : Hoseok

💛 The Day We Met
💛 Jung Hoseok
💛 Oneshot

Y/n Pov ~

17:15

It was a bright spring day. Weather was perfect for a walk. I called out Minnie(dog) for a walk. She came running towards me. I bent down and rubbed her ears to which she wagged her tail. I laughed at her cuteness and put on her lash and locked my house.

We walked towards our regular park. I was really feeling the vibe today. Enjoying beautiful nature and listening to songs.
I kinda let Minnie decide the way today. So we were now heading to idk what side of city but it was definitely not our usual one. I wasn't worried about getting lost since I GPS would save me. And as I am fairly new to the Seoul so I wanted to explore it anyway.

After about a 20 minutes of walking we reached to a park it was surprisingly empty. Nonetheless I went into the park. I sat there and played a bit with Minnie.

Hobi's Pov ~

Today I decided to go on walk with mickey, I generally don't get to spend much time with him as due to all the concerts and stuff he lives with my parents. But rn as we are done with tours so mickey was with me.
While I was walking mickey I got a phone call. And due to that call I accidentally let go of his leash. For about few minutes he sat like a good boy but soon he saw something interesting and started running. I ran after him. I hope he doesn't mess with people.
I saw him entering the park. I was glad that till now he hadn't created any problems so I stopped a bit to catch breath. But in the mean time he had find someone to bother. I sighed and ran towards them. The closer I got the more I realized how beautiful that person was.
She was petting mickey. Which was a bit surprising as mickey is very introverted and doesn't really allows people to do that.
I approached her.

Hobi : I am really sorry, I hope he didn't created to much trouble for you *bows*
Y/n : *giggles* nono, it's totally fine. *rubbing mickey* he is adorable.
Hobi : thank you, and *rubbing Minnie* he is super cute.
Y/n : *laughs* it's a she
Hobi : *embarrassed* ohh *laughs* she is really cute.
Y/n : thank you :)
Hobi : what's her name?
Y/n : Minnie
Hobi : really?!?
Y/n : yup, what's his name.
Hobi : it's mickey
Y/n : Wow their names are matching.
Hobi : ikr! Also what can I do for you as a thank you.
Y/n : *laughs* there's really no need to do anything.
Hobi : please, let me repay you somehow. I would feel bad just letting it go.

At this point you gave in

Y/n : hmm, how about you accompany me in walking this lil munchkin of mine.
Hobi : *smiling* I would love that.

**while walking**

Hobi : yk, he doesn't allow strangers to pet him.
Y/n : really?!?
Hobi : yup
Y/n : wow, I am proud of myself.
Hobi : *chuckles*
*mickey rubs on y/n's legs*
Y/n : aww *petting mickey* he likes me *proud af*
Hobi : *thinking* he is not the only one.
Hobi : wow, you guys are bonding pretty well. *rubbing Minnie*
Y/n : *chuckles* yup. And so are you.

*after 25 minutes*

Hobi Pov ~

We were walking and chatting, with that we came to know that we have same interests and let's just say y/n is totally my ideal type. Shall I ask her out. But wouldn't it be too early.
Shall I just shoot my shot.
But what if she is already taken.
Hmm, I can ask for her number and get to know her better, right?

Y/n Pov ~

Wow, am I really talking to a stranger. Honestly we are bonding really well.
Like his really fun to talk with.
I haven't even seen his face though, as it's covered with a bucket hat and masks

*after a few minutes*

Hobi : can I get your number, I mea-
Y/n : of course :)
*exchanges numbers*
Y/n : we really forgot to ask each others names *laughs*
Hobi : *chuckles* true, btw I am hobi
Y/n : and you can call me y/n.
Hobi : it was really nice hanging out with you y/n I hope we hang out soon
Y/n : me tooooo, but for now I should really get going.
Hobi : in which direction are you heading at?
Y/n : *xxx*
Hobi : how about we walk there together.
Y/n : that would be awesome.

*they walk towards y/n's house*

*at y/n's house*

Y/n : byeeee mickey and hobi.
Hobi : byeeeee Minnie and y/nieee.

*after a few days of meeting y/n and hoseok grew close to each other*

*one week later*

Hoseok proposed y/n and fortunately y/n agreed to be his girlfriend.

And that's how there love story started by an accidental meeting due to their dogs.

***The end***