MYG - When he gets jealous of Holly

♡When he gets jealous of Holly
♡Min Yoongi
♡Oneshot

Yoongi had been extremely busy with BTS's come back, writing songs, producing beats and dance practices.
He obviously had a lot on his plate, and you understood but at same time you missed him.

Everything about him, his sweet scent, cuddling with him, cooking with him, playing with his hair everything.

Sighing for nth time you focused back on your kdrama.

It was 11:29 at night, you were getting sleepy but wanted to wait for yoongi.

You decided to text him to check on him and know how long it's going to take him.

Yoon

Yoon when are you coming home, I miss you :((

I would be a little late love, we still have to finish dance practice <3

How long :(

I am not sure bub,
It will continue till all of us perfect it.

Ohh,, take care then. Don't stress too much and take necessary breaks, I love you <3

Mhm, I would,
And you should go to sleep now it's quite late yk, Don't wait for me ♡♡

Well, we will see about that.
And where is my ily >:(

Haha, here I LOVE YOUUUUU ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Come back soon! I want kisses and cuddles!!

________

Y

ou threw your phone to the side and groaned lightly.

Startling Holly a bit
'I am sorry babie' you said and pulled Holly closer to you.

Holly cuddled up to you and so did you.
You decided to wait for yoongi.
It had been so long since you both even spent time together, he had been up early and home late since last month.

He does gets some naps at hybe so at least he is not too sleep deprived.

You noticed that Holly was already sleeping peacefully while snuggling close to you, you awed at him and couldn't help but take a picture.

You posted the same on Instagram with a caption️
"cuddling with my favorite boy♡"

Smiling at the little fluff ball you boped his nose and turned off the television so that his sleep doesn't gets disturbed.
You still wanted to wait for yoongi so you scrolled through instagram to pass Time.

All the cute edits of your husband were making you miss him even more.

[02:23]

Yoongi was finally finished with practice he entered your share apartment and found the lights of living room on.

While you and Holly were asleep on the couch all cuddled up.

He smiled to himself looking at his two loves.

You hadn't even realized when you fell asleep while cuddling with Holly.
It was quite late after all.

Yoongi removed his coat, shoes, mask and then walked towards you and Holly.

He picked Holly up so that he could carry you both to the bedroom one by one.

After laying Holly on the bed he came back to get you.

Yoongi carried you to your bedroom bridal style he lightly pecked you on lips and then placed you on bed. Laying beside you he gently stroked your hair.

He smiled gazing at you, as you turned in your sleep and snuggled close to him making him grin.

Holly had gotten up due to all the shuffling, after all he was laying on the same bed.
he quickly jumped between the two of you.

Waking you up and making yoongi groan.

Yoongi picked Holly up and looked him in eyes with frowned eyebrows.

"you got her all day already, I deserve her cuddles now!" he said in a serious tone as Holly just boped yoongi's nose with his own.

Yoongi pouted lightly and said
"yeah is that how you took my place and became her favorite boy? Acting all cute like this. But she is still mine okay!"

"is the min suga genius jealous of a cute little dog" you said laughing out

"well what do you expect, this dog is my wife's favorite boy and not me" he said wiping fake tears.

You giggled and pecked his lips
"that's cause you are my favorite man." you said making him grin ear to ear, he let go of Holly and pulled you on his lap for a proper kiss.

Holly wasn't having being left out like that and jumped in between you two Barking cutely.

You giggled and yoongi just pouted but Holly started licking his face and turned that pout to laugh.

Then the three of you cuddled to sleep.