JJK - When he writes a love song

❀ When he writes a love song
❀ Jeon Jungkook
❀ Oneshot

Jungkook had been in his studio for a long time now, you were getting worried since he would often overwork himself.

You entered his studio with some snacks and banana milk so that he would have a little break.

"koo" you said and knocked on his studio door.
After knocking a couple times when you still got no response you just decided to barge in thinking he might have his headphones on and hence not hear you.

And you were right as on entering the studio you saw him with his headphones on and his eyes fixated on monitor.

You smiled at his agaped mouth, even while doing just normal things he could make your heart flutter.

Placing snacks on side table you went behind and back hugged him, it startled him a bit and you giggled at his cuteness.

"koo, you have been working for so long have a little break." you said as he nodded lightly.

While having snacks you both talked with each other it was more like you talking and him just listening.

After a while you found jungkook already fell asleep, you felt bad for him.

He must have been so tired.

You layed him properly on couch for him to relax better.

Looking around you saw his messy desk and decided to have a sneak peak at it.

There were some pages with lyrics written on them.

Probably the song he is working on.

Reading through it you realized it was a love song.

[The Song]

I was living before I met you
but you make me feel alive
Even the simplest things with you are like a fantasy night

You seem like a sweet dream that I never wanna leave

I never believed in heaven but being with you makes me feel like

You are my heaven
My one final destination

Oh it was destiny that we met
A play of fate
The stars were so perfectly aligned

And I know that you don't believe in soulmates
But baby you make me feel like we are meant to be

soulmates that they refer in fantasies

The love story that's written by destiny

[the song would obviously be longer but I am too lazy to write anymore.]

Your eyes glistened reading it.
You felt like the luckiest person alive to have met him.

He was a bit reserved and rarely showed his emotions, he was never the one to initiate skinship at times you felt insecure about it.

You felt maybe you weren't enough for him to reciprocate your feelings but reading this made you feel so worthy and loved.

You placed back those pages and went to hug him.

There you laid in his arms cuddling on the couch together.

But little did you know

Alsooo you can just pretend that next few lines aren't there (the part about song being about jk's ex) it wasn't really supposed to be there, I was just feeling angsty and added that

But little did you know, the song that you read was written by him but was not written for you.

you were just a rebound to him.

The song that you read was written by him 3 months before your relationship, it was for his ex.

She fell out of love and cheated, and he was scared to be lonely, he needed someone to feel that he wasn't the problem.

And hence he got in relationship with you.

But he never fell in love with you.