John deacon //ridge farm//

you and the boys go to the ridge farm to record an album, you've been in love with John the moment you met him but he doesn't know that but it's time to tell him,  the boys were having breakfast but John woke up early so he already had breakfast so he sat in the garden under one of the trees to write a song, you finished your breakfast quick after chatting with the boys in hope that you can talk to John a little, you head outside and you spot John sitting under a tree, he looked so peaceful yet concentrated on the song, "I think you could use a break" you say as you approach him "may I sit next to you" he pats the grass next to him and puts his notebook aside, the wind was blowing his beautiful hair and he looked so breath taking you can just kiss him then and there, he flashes you a smile and your heart melts almost instantly, you chat for a bit and talk about the song he's writing and joke around and everytime he laughs your heart just flips in excitement, "wait I have my camera here with me do you mind If I take few pictures of you" he says while showing you his camera that he always has with him just in case and you frantically nod and he giggles while adjusting the camera and you do a simple pose, the sun rays complementing your features, you hear the camera click and you wait for the picture to come out and John starts waving it in the air and the picture keeps getting clearer, he looks at it for a moment too long "aw you're so precious" he whispers more to himself but you still heard it, he realized that when he saw you're face turn Scarlett red and you're eyes widen almost instantly, "I-I'm so sorry I d-didn't mean-" he starts panicking and just like that you gave in and cut him off by pressing your lips to his, kissing him sweetly, his breath hitches but he relaxes almost instantly and he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you in closer, you almost pull back but he doesn't give you a chance kissing you passionately like his life depends on it, he then takes your face in his hand and gently rubs your cheek with his thumb "I like you a lot- actually no I'm in love with you, I've loved you for so long" he says softly letting his heart do the talking and you can just fly from happiness "I love you way more John" and you give him one more kiss "finally! took you long enough" you can hear Roger say excitedly and you just giggle, this is everything you've wished for.
The End