Roger taylor//nurse's office//

*this photo is the pyjama you were wearing in the story*

I'd like to thank kayleigh2315 for requesting the idea of this story<3

You work as a nurse for the band for a year now, everyone takes good care of themselves and don't need a nurse most of the time except for one person..Roger taylor, to say the least he got in a lot of physical fights but you never knew why.

You have to admit he was so hot and you would get butterflies when you see him and you'd be worried when he would come to you injured from those fights, but you can't have those feelings for him cause if you do you'd get fired since you signed a contract in the beginning of your job that states that you can't be in a relationship with any of the band members and you thought it would be easy until you saw Roger.

One day you were at your house and you received a phone call from Roger and he sounded like he was in pain, "y/n...meet me at...your office...now" he said while trying to take his breath, when you heard how much pain he was in, you put a coat over your satin pyjama and ran to your car and sped to your nursing office, when you arrived you waited for Roger, it was around 11 pm so you had already closed your office so there was no one there except for worried you, and you saw Roger on the entry door with bruises, you ran to the door and let him in a private room, trying to help him walk since he was limping a little, you helped him sit on your nursing bed and went to get the first aid supplies you needed.

You returned while holding all the supplies and scattered them on your table, you asked him to take off his shirt and you took the antibacterial and a cotton and went up to him, when you turned to look at him to ask him where are his scars he was already checking your body out with a smirk on his face, you were confused for a second on why he was smirking like that until you realised that you didn't close your coat properly so he can see your satin pyjama that showed a lot more of your body than he should've seen, you had a red hue on your face and when you tried to close your coat Roger put his hand on your's stopping you from closing your coat, "don't, I need something to distract me from the pain and the way look is perfect for that" he says in a tired voice, never taking his eyes off you, you tried so hard to stop blushing and get this over with so you put some antibacterial on the cotton started with the scars on his face, you took a second to look at his scars so you can heal them all, Roger slowly opened his legs and pulled you by your waist between his legs, you had a shocked look on your face that looks like a Ruby by now, "what? I just thought you needed to come a little closer so you can take a better look" Roger says in a cheeky tone "right...but you need to stop doing that.." You say still trying to comprehend what just happened, your faces only inches apart, "doing what darling.." he whispers as he gets a little closer to your face, although you found it hard to focus with him so close to you, you can smell his strong cologne, you brought the cotton to his face and he winced at the stinging sensation "distracting and flirting with me" you say sternly trying to stay professional, "I'm just your nurse after all...nothing more" you say taking a deep breath "if your just my nurse and "nothing more" then why are you still in between my legs and so close to my face love" he says while smirking, you snapped back to reality and realised that he's right, you tried to take step back but Roger grabbed you by your waist "too late for that love, you're not going anywhere" Roger demands "Rog...you're gonna get me in trouble" you say in a weak voice trying to resist him "well I got in trouble for you, I know that you want know why I got in a fight so to say the least some assholes were talking badly about you and I had to give them a lesson not to talk shit about something I care about" he says never looking away from your eyes and you stare at him in disbelief "you're joking right?" "I don't know ask the scars if I'm joking, they'll tell you that I beat them up for you and no one will speak about you like that again" Roger says pointing at the scars on his body "about that let's clean it up quick before you get infected and then we'll talk about that later....although I want you to know that I really appreciate it but you didn't have to" when he said that you wanted to kiss him and wrap your arms around him but instead you tell him that while cleaning up his scar on his lips, it was supposed to hurt him but he was too distracted by the way you're focused on his lips.

He starts moving his hands up and down your body "Roger please...I'm gonna get fired, I really want you but I can't" you say moving to the scars on his body "you won't and even if you do I'll take care of you and you can be MY nurse" he says looking at your lips and you let out a whine giving up on trying to resist him "I think you need to check up again on my lips because I think it needs one more thing...your lips on it" once he says that you look into each other's eyes for 2 seconds, you slowly start kissing each other passionately, you tried to be gentle since you don't want to hurt him, you both can tell that you wanted each other for so long from that kiss, he puts all the strength he can and he holds you up so you can straddle him and he removes your coat, you both finally pull away and he takes a minute to admire the way you look in that pyjama "fuck you're gorgeous love" you shyly look away and thank him but he grabs your face to make you face him again "I like you...like a lot, I can't stay away from you" he says in a low voice "I like you to Roger but it's too risky since I need that job" you tell him with surrender in your voice "I'll do anything for you cause I need you and I'm not going home unless you're my girlfriend, I'll do everything in my will to support you and I can help you find another job just please stay with me, fuck the contract" he says with desperation and plead in his voice and come on you can't refuse "omg I didn't know you cared about me that much" you say trying to process what you just heard, he cups your face with both of his hands "I care about you more than you can imagine" "then fuck the contract I wanna be with you, I'm tired of acting like I don't like you" you say feeling like you can drop everything just for him.

"So y/n l/n will you be my girlfriend that I promise to support and love forever" "yes of course but don't make promises you can't keep" "even if for some reason my dumb future self decided to end things which won't happen, I'll still take care of you love" he says looking in your eyes trying to show you that he means every word, you kiss him one mor time "that means a lot to me...you mean a lot to me... but uhm for now let me get an Ice pack and a healing cream cause I can tell you're trying to hold in the pain" you say giggling and getting off his lap "I'm lucky to be taken care of by you" he says in a soft voice "my pleasure sir" you say giving him a peck and a bow, leaving to get the Ice pack.

The end