Freddie mercury //the studio//

this is the first time you go to the studio with your boyfriend Freddie so you didn't know that Freddie was going to totally neglect you like that but nonetheless you were still in love with his geniusness, voice and dedication, a few hours pass and everybody in the studio leaves and it's only you and Freddie now, he scoots over to you and sits next to you on the couch and he tries to hold you but you dodge him making it clear that you're upset, he raises one eyebrow confused at your actions, "oh.." is all he said when he realized what he did that upset you "look I'm so sorry my love, I just get really concentrated while making music, but now I'm all yours" he says while kissing your pout away "I'm gonna give you all the attention you need my dear" he starts kissing every inch of your face frantically and you can't help but giggle "I'll tell you what, how about I make dinner this time to make it up for you hmm?" He asks rubbing your noses together "uhmm, I'm pretty sure the last time you attempted cooking you almost burned down the house so you don't have to" you say giggling "that's correct, alright how about I take you out for dinner" "I'd love nothing more" you agree while hugging him tightly.
The End