Roger Taylor //good old fashioned lover boy//

Today Roger (your boyfriend) decided to take you with with him in the studio, you knew that they were probably going to be focused on making music so you didn't expect a lot of attention from him, but actually it was quite the opposite, he would ask for a "kiss good luck" every 15 minutes that Freddie started to get pissed because he cares about making music and he doesn't like anthing to interrupt him, but Roger just wanted to make you feel involved which you appreciated, they were working on a song called "good old fashioned lover boy" which sounded amazing until now and apparently Roger had a solo in it and I was excited because I love his singing voice; it's rough, raspy and hot, so while John was recording the bass line we were just talking a little and he was playing with your hair until it was his turn to record he's solo and I gotta say I was really impressed, he's voice was incredibly attractive, hours pass by and finally they're finished with the song and Roger sweeps me of my feet, spun me around for a little and whispered in my ear "you are my good luck charm" and gave me a sweet kiss, we listened to the song once more and we all just started dancing to it and it wasn't hard to memorize it from the amount of times Freddie asked them to do a certain part over and over again, but we were having a good time and Roger was twirling me around and we kept dancing, the feeling of happiness and love filled the room.
The End