//night care// freddie

After a long day you had, you come back home to find Freddie on the couch watching some rom-com movie, he greets you with a hug and a kiss.

After you change your clothes and enter the bathroom to take off your make up and do your hair you find Freddie hugging you from behind and kissing your cheek, you giggle at his cuteness, "can I help you with your...night...routine..thing" he says while waving his hand point at the bathroom counter and you accept with a laugh cause you were so worn out so you needed assistance after all.

You lay all the stuff you need infront of the counter and look at him and he gives you a lost look not knowing from where to start so you start to show him how to take off your make-up, he did it so gently so he wouldn't hurt you and while he was taking off your makeup you were admiring his beauty and couldn't help but give him a kiss on the cheek and he blushed a little and kept taking off your makeup.

After he was done and you washed your face, you gave him a brush and a hair tie to do your hair, you wanted a braid so you showed him how to do it and he learned very quickly surprisingly, he started brushing your hair slowly and was so worried he would hurt you every time he found a knot but you kept assuring him and he ended up doing a beautiful braid like a pro.

At the end you watched the end of the romcom he was watching and ended u falling asleep on the couch while cuddling.

The end.

Hi loves! Sorry for not posting in a while but I've been very busy and I'm thinking of ending this imagine soon cause I also have no motivation or time but I hope you enjoyed it so far and I might do one more imagine and end it there, anyways hope you guys have a good day💕