Freddie Mercury//bedtime//

After a long day and a long movie marathon, you and your boyfriend Freddie decide to finally go to sleep, you both get in your pyjamas and brush your teeth and head to bed.

You get in your cozy bed that has crisp and new bed sheets and you sigh in delight as you get cozy in the bed and as you wait for Freddie to join you, Freddie walks towards the bed wearing his cute plaid pyjamas and you throw grabby hands at him and he giggles at your cuteness, he sinks in your embrace on top of you and he gives you a big squeeze and showers your face with kisses and you felt so safe and happy with him.

He gets under the covers with you and he wraps his arms around your waist and puts his head in the crook of your neck and gives it a kiss, "can I play with your hair until you sleep love?" He asks you with a gentle voice that you melt when you hear "of course honey I'd love that" so he lays his back against the headboard so you can lay your head on his chest, you love listening to your heartbeats in sync with each other, he starts putting your hair behind your ear as he softly hums a song that you love, his voice is soft and calming, he then starts massaging your scalp softly.

You wrap your arms around his waist giving him a little squeeze and he kisses the top of your head, you feel safe and cared for and you couldn't ask for more honestly you could sit there your whole life in his embrace while he hums to you.

You intertwined your legs with each other and soon enough you fell in a deep sleep with him humming to you, heartbeat in sync and his beautiful delicate hands in your hair, you were excited to see his gorgeous face when you wake up, that was your favourite part of the day.

The end

Sorry this one is short but I hope you liked it<3