John deacon //backstage//

Warning: very little smut but just wanted to put a warning just to let you know.

Your boyfriend John deacon has recently joined a band named Queen and clearly something they cared about was glam and rock n roll so in one of their small shows Freddie Mercury decided that he wants the band to put make up on and look as outrageous as possible so they can grab more attention and to represent the band.

you were chatting with the boys and John, after John had finished dressing up he just kept staring at the make up on the dresser not knowing how to start or put it on, you noticed his confused face and decided to help him, you get up and walk to him "clearly you need some saving love, I can help you put your make up on for you if you allow me" you say while giggling at his confused face "that would be my pleasure my superwoman" he says with his heart-warming smile.

He gets in the chair of the dresser and looks up at you while patting his lap with a sly smirk and you can feel heat creep up to your face but you obey without second guessing, you straddle him and face him while picking up the eyeliner pencil and the eyeshadow palette, you can feel John staring at you with a smile on his face and he noticed that you're too shy to look at him so he holds your chin in between his fingers to make you look at him and gives you a little peck on your lips "you're so cute" he whispers against your lips "would you stop teasing me" you say while lightly slapping his chest "alright alright I'll stop, go ahead, my face is your canvas, I'm ready" he says while giggling.

You start by putting black eyeshadow on his eyelids while he rubs your thighs and that gave you mad butterflies to say the least, you decided to put some silver glitter eyeshadow for a little more fun and because it matched his outfit, finally you put the eyeshadow palette aside and pick up the eyeliner pencil, when John sees you pick up a pencil he stared at you wide eyed "this is not going anywhere near my eyes I'm not looking forward to being blind thank you" he says while pushing the pencil away "baby I'm not gonna blind you  I'll be careful I promise" you say while giggling at his scared face, but he keeps whining for a bit "do you not trust me?" You ask him while holding his wrists to stop him from pushing the pencil away "of course I do" "then shhh, look up and I promise I'll be gentle just don't move" you tell him while looking into his eyes, so he takes a deep breath and huffs a fine, so after what felt like forever of trying to put the eyeliner on, you somehow managed to get it over with and you applied some eyeliner on his waterline.

Freddie comes towards you and looks at John's face and gives you an impressed look, "is that enough or should I add anything else" you ask Freddie since he's the expert after all "nope I think you did great, I'm proud" and you give him a proud smile, after Freddie leaves you were about to get up but you feel two hands holding your hips down "what now deacon" you say while giving him a surrender smile "we still have 15 minutes till the show starts, we should spend this time Wisely" he says while smirking and starts moving your hips back and forth, you try to hold back a groan "John we're not in private literally Roger and Brian are sitting behind you" you tell him worried "they won't notice as long as you stay quiet my love" he says while rubbing his thumb against your bottom lip, you were about to respond until Freddie calls out for John, you get up so he can go talk to Freddie but before you get up he whispers in your ear "this is not over, wait for me in our room after the show is over" and he gives you a wink.

The End

Hi guys I've been stressed by my finals so it's hard to write imagines frequently so this is just a short story till I'm done and I hope you liked it<3