Brian may //sick//

You were living with your boyfriend Brian. And one day you got out of bed feeling sore and tired and you realized You had a really bad cold, so you went to make a hot drink for your sore throat and get cough drops and tissues for your runny nose.

Brian rolls over to cuddle with you when he feels the bed empty and whines but then he hears you coughing and he instantly gets out of bed to look for you.

After looking around a little he finds you in the kitchen waiting for the water to boil, your nose was red and you kept sneezing.

"Baby what happened" he says while wrapping one arm around you and the other on your head soothing you, "I have a cold" you say wrapping your arms around his waist and he rests his chin on top of your head "aww baby you're going to be ok I'm gonna take care of you, just rest in bed" Brian says gently "I can't I have work" you say hopelessly "of course not, you're sick, I'm gonna call them and tell them that you're taking a day off, you need to rest" he says while putting his finger on your lips while you try to protest.

Brian suddenly sweeps you off of your feet, carrying you bridal style to bed, "I don't want you to worry yourself about a single thing and I'll take care of everything alright?" He says as he sets you on the bed, tucking you in and gives you a kiss on the forehead.

You try to stay awake as you wait for Brian to come back with the medicine but you couldn't help but close your eyes and doze off for a little.

Brian comes in holding a tray that has the medicine, coughdrops,a hot drink, breakfast and tissues, you smile at him as a thank you.

he starts feeding you and helping you drink and take the medicine, and in this moment you couldn't ask for a more caring boyfriend.

As he was getting up he went in for a kiss but you stopped him "what? I didn't get me kiss today" He whines "I don't want you to get sick too because then who's going to take care of us" you try to explain "by the time you will feel better, you'll take care of me?" He says trying to convince you "you're really pushy you know" you say giggling "I just like to take risks for the people I love" he says trying one more time to kiss you and this time you give in because you needed it too.

The whole day you just cuddled, watched movies, Brian told you stories, you napped occasionally, he played with your hair, hummed and sang to you softly and of course Brian was making you a lot of hot drinks. Throughout the day you started feeling better.

The next day, as you predicted he started sneezing, "I told you!" You said pointing at him "first of all, it was worth it. second, it's time for you to pamper me love" he says giggling.