Freddie mercury //beach day//

*warning: body insecurity, light smut*
The boys finally took a break after their tour and decided to travel to a tropical place to relax, they offered for you to tag along and of course you couldn't refuse their offer since you needed a break too.

It's finally beach day and you were so excited until it struck you that you can't go swimming with them since you were insecure of your body, so you look at yourself in the mirror while wearing your swimsuit and you feel a little uncomfortable so you just put on a button up dress leaving the swimsuit on just in case you can go swimming somewhere else where there isn't a lot of people.

You hear a soft knock on the door "come in" you say waiting for the person behind the door to come in, until it reveals the guy you've been in love with, Freddie. "Hey dear, are you done? The boys are just getting snacks and essentials for when we get there, can you belive these idiots forgot the sun cream" he says giggling and you just adore his smile "you might need it so nothing can happen to your perfect skin" he says winking at you, Freddie has always been your hype-man, "I don't think I'll need that since I'll be staying under the umbrella" you say giving him a weak smile, "what!? But it's beach day we're supposed to swim together today, is there a reason behind this? You can talk to me you know that" he says while holding your hands "I know Freddie I just don't...I don't feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit infront of people because..." you try to explain but words aren't coming out easily, Freddie looks at you with knitted eyebrows and sympathy in his eyes catching onto what you're trying to say "because you're insecure?" He asks trying to help you and you just nod slightly with your head down, "oh no no no honey you're perfect you have nothing to be insecure about, I think you're gorgeous and you know I'm telling the truth cause I'd never lie to you, you're going swimming with us just give me chance to boost your confidence up, can I?" Of course since you trust Freddie you let him try, "you know I noticed you had heart eyes for me for a while" he sound like he had a plan but you couldn't tell where is this going, "what!? I-I don-" you try to defend yourself but he interrupts you with a finger on your lips "don't deny it sweetheart plus I'd be lying if I didn't have feelings for you too, you're just so precious, who wouldn't fall for you" he says while brushing his thumb over your bottom lip.

At this point you hardly believe this is real but you're snapped back to reality by the feeling of soft and warm lips on yours and you just lose yourself in the feeling and your hands finds their way to his neck while his on your waist, the kiss starts to get heated and your making out at this point, he stars kissing your neck passionately, playing with the buttons of your dress signalling that he wants to unbutton your dress "may I?" He whispers againts your neck and his breath over your skin sends shivers over your whole body, you force a "yes" since you're in ecstasy at this point and can barely talk, he unbuttons your dress slowly while still kissing your neck, after he's done unbuttoning it he swiftly slides the dress off of you, kissing your shoulders before he pushes you softly on the bed, he takes in the sight infront of him "what?" You say giggling softly "you have no idea how beautiful you are to me" he says before he kisses you sweetly on the lips once again while hovering over you, your lips move in rhythm like they were made for eachother, "I truly do love everthing about you, your personality, your mind, your kindness and your smile that's a sight for sore eyes" between every trait he pecks your lips which makes you grin "but your body..Oh God where do I even start, your neck.." he says while brushing his lips over your soft skin and gives it a kiss "your shoulders" he starts trailing kisses over you shoulders, and starts kissing every inch of your body, getting lower and lower, whispering words like "beautiful", "Gorgeous" and "perfect" over your skin, running his hands up and down your body, until he reaches your thighs, he starts kissing the sides until he reaches your inner thighs, you tremble and a moan Slips out "shh baby, Brian is in the room next to us" he says giggling with a devilish grin, he knows what he's doing to you, but before he can go any further you hear a knock "hurry up love birds, we're ready" you hear Brian's voice from behind the door "alright alright wait for us" Freddie says disappointed "we're going to finish this later alright?" He says to you giving you one last kiss on lips before he gets up.

He waits for you on the bed to change back to your clothes, "I just hope you feel at least a little better" he says looking at you while you fix your hair, "I feel a way lot better, thank you Freddie I don't know what did I do to deserve you" you say sitting infront of him "you deserve everything my love" he says giving you a kiss before you head out the door together hand in hand.
The end.