Brian may //Spanish teacher//

Just keep in mind I don't speak Spanish so if there is something wrong pls tell me and enjoy<3 also sorry for not updating in a while, I had final exams but now I'm done:)

-------------------------

You were a college student and you study Spanish, like every year you expect a saggy, old and boring teacher but sure things looked diffrent this year. This was your lucky year.

The first day of college you got to see him for the first time and you've mistaken him for another new and incredibly hot student, but turns out you were wrong since he set his bags and books on the desk and cleared his throat so he could grab the student's attention, "hello student's, it's lovely to meet you, uhm I'm Brian may and I'm gonna be your Spanish teacher this year.." he said in the softest voice you ever heared that could make you melt.

as the last sentence rolled off his tongue your jaw dropped; how can you have such a hot teacher and he looks too young to be your teacher, a thousand questions were racing through your head as you stared at his perfect complexion and the way he dressed, basically you studied every inch of him. you were so grateful that you chose to sit in the front row so it'd be easier to grab his attention and to see him closely.

You're an A+ student but it seems that whenever Brian asks you a question it's as if you never learnt a single Spanish word. A few months pass by and everyday you have desperate attempts at impressing him or teasing him like wearing short skirts or unbutton your shirt a little or lick your lips as you make eye contact.

Final Exams were in a few months, and as Brian was ending his lecture for today, you thought you're gonna go home and have a normal study session like the A+ student that you are but today was diffrent it took a route you never expected.

"bien, para mi último anuncio, voy a cambiar al inglés muy rápido" Brian said In a serious tone that you always found attractive.

*okay, for my last announcement, I'm going to switch to English really quick*

"Alright so I know that you are all excited for summer vacation but keep in mind we still have 2 exams so I really need you to focus especially on your grammar and vocab, and from your assignments I can simply see that some of you need to do better, and those students should make good use of their time so....now that the bell rang you can leave and hope I'll see you all tomorrow" he kept talking, but you could never focus on what he was saying since you were too enchanted by his voice, his accent and his looks.

As you were taking your leave with your friends Someone puts his hand on your shoulder, so you freeze and look behind you to see the one and only, the one whose been in your fantasies, Mr Brian may himself, he never touched you so you felt excited when he did, he was so gentle too. " I was hoping I can have a word with you if you don't mind" he says to you and you have a rush of all sorts of emotions and you give him a nod since you weren't able to form words. "Let's step in my office" he says as he gestures for you to pass first.

You both enter his office and it looked so neat and clean, "alright, I'm not gonna keep you for too long, there's just something strange I've been observing with you" he says and you frown a little in confusion, "now let me see if I can find your file..." he says as he goes through the drawer next to him and you watch closely trying to understand what's going on, "aha there it is...so this has been happening since the beggining of the year...this is your first assignment that you had to do at home, is that correct?" He says while going through your other assignments "yes sir" you say worried "brilliant, 98 percent, and I remember reading this for the first time thinking; this is a special student, someone who can grasp the Spanish language almost like a native speaker" and your heart kept skipping a beat every time he would compliment your work.