John deacon //bass solo//

you were best friends with the boys but you had strong feelings for John deacon you flirt as a joke every once in a while, the boys offered you to come see their show and of course you accepted the offer excitedly, you hangout backstage drinking and laughing until John stands next to you and slithers his arm around your waist and you try not to choke on your drink but you just play it off, they head to the stage and you wait for them backstage on the left so you're main view is John, they were amazing of course but now it was time to perform your favourite song "liar" because of John's killer bass solo and you can only imagine how fast he played the bass but now that you were going to see it live in front of your eyes you were sure that you were going to pass out, the song stars and it's incredible, it's now the all day long part and Freddie starts leaning on John so they can sing it together and you were never that jealous of Freddie until now but anyways it was time for the bass solo the moment you've been waiting for, after John is done with the "all day long" the lights are spot on him and he starts moving his fingers so fast, you were so mesmorized by him and by his talent, his moves and speed, half way through he turns his head to face you and shoots you a wink, you feel weak in your knees but you manage to stay alive after the bass solo ends, they finish the song and everybody cheers so loudly you included, the boys say their goodbye and starts heading backstage again to cool down, you follow them and you're still amazed by what you saw you hug all of them until you reach John "well? What do you think?" John asks you, you grab the collar of his shirt and pull him into a passionate kiss which was your response and everybody in the room cheers and he holds your waist tightly "I knew I could make you submit" he whispers against your lips while smiling.
The End