Freddie mercury //Christmas//

Freddie wasn't Christian but he would never pass an excuse to throw a party so It was finally Christmas and after a lot of preparations that Freddie (your boyfriend) helped you with it was time to invite people, about 25 people came over and it was impossible to cook that much food but somehow you managed to do it, after a lot of chatting on the dinner table Freddie decided to open the presents, so we go over to the Christmas tree and sat on the couch and everybody got their turn to open their gifts until you and Freddie opened each other's gifts and he got me a beautiful diamond necklace and I got him another cat because I wasn't rich enough to buy him something expensive and because we both can't get enough of cats and he loved her so much and named her Oscar, the party was amazing and the room was filled with happiness and love, the party was unfortunately over but it was getting pretty late so everybody left and it was only me and Freddie, we went to the kitchen to put the leftovers in the fridge and after we were done we sat together on the kitchen table when I noticed a mistletoe and Freddie smiled at you and gave you a sweet kiss "merry Christmas my love" he whispered against your lips "merry Christmas Freddie".
The End.