Roger Taylor //the shop//

You, Roger (your boyfriend) and the boys went shopping in a new mall, of course John and Brian head somewhere else because they're not into fashion and now you're left with Freddie and Roger, you go into one of the shops and you lose sight of Freddie who will probably try on everything in the shop while Roger sticks by your side looking for something for you to try on, and he pulls out a red velvet dress with an "aha!" Which makes you look over at him and see what he's holding, it was so beautiful with lace at the back, but clearly he's not done because he gets a black fur coat and laced long socks and he gives them to you to try them on and he gestures to the changing room, he attempts to go in with you but you close the curtain with a cheeky smile, a few moments later you poke your head out of the changing room while hiding your outfit behind the curtain to check where's Roger and you see him sitting on a chair infront of your changing room, "are you ready" you ask him and he frantically nods his head with a smile, you open the curtain and his jaw drops at the sight, "well, what do you think?" You say while twirling and taking off the fur coat to show him the laced back of the dress, "what do I think!? I think you look irresistible" he says in a husky voice and he sweeps you off of your feet and goes into the changing room and closes the curtain, he presses you against the wall and kisses you passionately "Roger not now" you say giggling a little, "fiine" he whines and he let's you go "but we'll finish this later" he winks while walking out of the changing room and waits for you to change back to your normal clothes, he takes your hand and goes to the cashier to buy the outfit, after that you see Freddie coming from behind the clothing rack with a huge brown faux fur coat and a huge fedora that has a flower on it, you and Roger giggle at freddie's outrageousness, after buying the clothes you find John and Brian. Roger takes your arm "well we must get going, me and y/n got a change in plans" he tells the boys quickly without waiting for a response, you get home and one thing leads to another.
The End

》》》》》》》》》

I hope you like my stories and I was thinking if you'd like me to do some smut if you like?💕
-Nour