Brian may //I'm sorry//

like any usual day Brian and the boys were at the studio, you usually go with them to the studio but you were upset with Brian because when you were out together you thought he was flirting with a fan but he wasn't he was just trying to be nice, so you stay at home and did some self care, listened to the radio and cooked dinner cause even tho you were mad at Brian you didn't want him to starve after a long day at the studio, a few moments later you hear keys at the door, you don't know how to act because you usually give him a hug when he comes back home but you couldn't do that because you were supposed to be mad at him but instead you walked to the dinner table waiting for him to join you so you can have dinner together, but instead he just offers you his hand and you take it with confusion and you sit in his room and he starts diming the lights and he sits in a chair infront of you and grabs his acoustic guitar, "Brian what are you doing the food is going to get co-" he interrupts you by holding your hands in his " just listen to me and I'll explain everything just wait till I finish please" he says softly and you huff a little but let him "this is a song I wrote about you today" he starts serenading you with his beautiful song and you can't help but softly smile at his sensible song and you let a few tears slip, "I promise to love you for as long as I'm alive.." he ends his song and puts his guitar aside and before he can open his mouth to apologize for the millionth time you wrap your arms around him and kiss him sweetly and you rest your forehead on his "I'm so sorry my love I never meant to hurt you, you mean everything thing to me" he says while holding you tightly and you simply say "I love you Brian I can never get mad at you" "I love you so much" is all it took to heal the wound and you got back to the dinner table knowing everything is back to normal.
The End