31 - Wedding

*Night before the wedding*

JJ had just gotten back from a doctor's appointment to be meet with Penelope and her dad at the house, along with Kai, Henry and Emily, of course. Emily makes up a lame excuse as she and JJ go upstairs as everyone else continues wedding stuff, mainly just ironing clothes because it is going to be a small ceremony .

"How'd it go?" Emily asks, she wanted to go with JJ but JJ didn't want anyone to know until after the wedding, with the exception of Kai who kind of stumbled across it by accident.

"Good, the baby's is healthy. I'm 5 weeks, which makes sense. I'm due around the second week of March" JJ says.

"That's great" Emily replies smiling, "do you have to take anything, like for the baby?"

"Yeah I have to pick up some prenatal stuff on Monday. We'll drive to work separately I guess." JJ says.

They hear a knock at the door and a couple seconds later Kai pops her head in the door, "Penelope may have left the bad of sugar from earlier out, and Henry may have locked himself in the bathroom with it. I suggest you come downstairs"

Emily and JJ quickly hop up and go down the stairs to get Henry out of the bathroom with the sugar. When the door was finally opened there was a ring of sugar around Henry's lips and half the bag was empty.

"Henry you cannot eat sugar like that. You're going to bouncing off the walls for weeks" JJ says, taking the bag from his hands, handing it to Emily and turning him around to clean the sugar off his face in the bathroom sink.

"Luke said I should!" Henry exclaims.

"Wait, Luke like some random kid from camp, or Luke that works with mommy?" Emily asks from the door.

"Luke that works with you guys" Henry says, before JJ continues cleaning off his face.

--

JJ walks over to Emily who is sitting on the couch with Penelope and Bob.

"Where's the sugar ball?" Emily asks.

"I sent him to run laps in the backyard, and Kai got a call from Spencer, so she back their making sure he doesn't hop the fence." She slumps down next to Emily, "did you call Luke, I am going to kill him"

"He won't pick up."

"He's scared of you" Bob chimes in.

Emily, JJ and Penelope all nod in agreement, "you still excited for 3?" JJ asks Emily jokingly.

"JJ!" Emily says pointing her finger over at Bob and Penelope who were very much part of this conversation.

"Hold up, what now?" Penelope asks, "are you guys planning to have another kid?" she said excitedly.

JJ looks at Emily with realization of what she had just said, Emily just shrugs laughing slightly and nodding her head.

"Well, um.. I guess you wouldn't hear this from a lesbian couple, but it was sort of an accident" Emily says jokingly, JJ swats her arm.

----

Emily stands at the end of the aisle, she walks with her mother all the way up to the alter, followed by JJ and her dad. They stand facing eachother. The ceremony continues and JJ and Emily share a sweet but passionate kiss. The walk hand-in-hand back down the aisle.

----

"I was asked to write some sort of nice reception speech because I am 'the author of the house'.. not my words," Kai looks over at JJ, "so I decided that I'd throw out exactly what mom and momma actually wanted me to do, and in true Emily Prentiss fashion.. fuck it" Kai says, thankful that the older side of young kids were in a different room, while only the two babies, Rose, and Aaron and Beth's baby, Olivia we're in the room, but also fast asleep. The adults laughed at Kai's take on her mother, as it was very true.

"So um.. mom I honestly never thought you'd actually ever get married, but then we moved here and I realized you found your person. I could see it when you first introduced me to momma and Henry in the elevator. Now you two were very very bad at hiding it, I mean for FBI agents you are terrible with secrets. 'oh I forgot my phone, I'll be there in a second'," Kai mocks Emily for when she'd find a way to have a proper goodbye with JJ after dinners they had at her apartment, "oh yeah you forgot your phone, that was sitting right next to you all night, suree. Regardless of that, you guys are absolutely made for eachother. Congratulations. And I bet you will have many many more fun days chasing Henry around the house as he stuffs sugar in his mouth. Luke. RUN."

"What?" Luke asks confused, as Kai finishes her speech.

"RUN. LIKE NOW."

"Oh no need for that.." JJ says suspiciously, turning back to look at Luke.

Penelope, Spencer and Bob laugh, as everyone else still sits confused.

"Luke what did you do?" Tara asks, they had gotten a large table in the reception hall so everyone could see everyone and all eyes were pointed at Luke.

Luke sits quietly, "well this was sort of a team effort.. Derek was apart of it" he says, in attempts to get the blame slightly taken off of himself.

"Savannah has Derek told Hank to eat a bag of sugar", Emily asks, now that Hank was almost 3 it could be possible.

JJ enlightens everyone on what Henry had done the day previously, and continues to watch for Luke to take a sip of his drink.

"Oh my god" he exclaims as he swallows the very sugary wine, "what did you do?"

"I thought you'd like some more sugar in your wine, considering you got a 6 year old to consume half a bag"

---

JJ closes the door behind her after she lead a fairly drunk Emily into the house.

"Was chugging the last half bottle of vodka really a good idea?" JJ asks, skeptically.

"I'm drinking for two" Emily states, almost yelling.

JJ places her finger over her lips, "shh"

Emily kisses her finger, "Henry is with your dad, and Kai is at Spencer's"

"Then why are we still standing in the front hall"

"I don't know, wife" Emily says, whispering the word wife as she gets very close to JJ's face. She kisses her and grabs her hand as she slowly walks backwards. Leading JJ into their bedroom.

A/N I suck at writing weddings(probably cause I've never been to a western wedding ever, and the last time I was at an Indian wedding I was like 4). Also, Emily you are drinking for two eligible drinkers and drinking for one? two? three? premature drinkers.