32 - No

*5 months later*

"Everyone, Agent Larsson was the head of this case when it opened up 3 months ago, and she will be running point with all of us today" Emily announces as she walks into the round table room with the other agent. Everyone else was there, reading the case that had been opened by Larsson's team 3 months prior.

"This unsubs had gone on a four persons spree roughly 3 months ago in New York, my team was close but we lost him after he shot a civilian, fifth victim." She begins to explain.

"And he went dormant for these last 3 months?" Luke half states, half asks as he reads the case file infront of him.

"We believe so, from what we saw he is not one to divert from his M.O. and we've been docking any cases popping up that are similar. We saw three cases pop up here with the exact same M.O. we knew he was back at it" Larsson continues.

"At the crime scenes in New York there were some flash drives found, and there were two new ones at the locations here. They are waiting for you in your cave, Garcia. Look through the old ones and new ones to try to find anything. No matter if it is the unsubs face, hand, or shoe size." Emily instructs.

----

The team continues to work up a profile, adding on to the one that was sort of put together from Larsson's team, who of which they were working together with. It was a bit of a relief to the team that they had almost double the amount of heads working this case. JJ has been the runner between the teams and Garcia for most of the day, although basically everyone offered to do it instead so JJ could do some of the work where she'd be sitting down, she'd insist on doing it. She absolutely hated when people did that, she didn't want to be treated differently at work because she was pregnant.

----

They worked through lunch and dinner, empty paper plates and takeout containers covering the round table. Empty coffee cups and JJ's singular mug of tea, scattered on different surfaces around the room. For a bunch of highly trained FBI agents, they were a very messy bunch, and the additional team didn't help the amount of trash that layed in the room. The part that was astonishing to most everyone in the room was that JJ, the only one not drinking her weight in coffee, was the most awake. Everyone had been doubling and tripling their caffeine intake, very evident by the room, and we're walking around like zombies.

"No no, 'cause you'd think that two brains would make someone more tired, but she just has double the energy now" one of the very tired agents from Larsson's team stated as he yawned, triggering multiple others in the room to also yawn.

"None of us are doing any good while tired, it's..." Larsson starts, stretching out the word 'it's' as she looks down at her wrist watch, "1 am. Wow, it did not feel that late. But um... I say we meet back here at 6, get some rest"

Everyone slowly makes their way out of the room and building and too their houses or hotel rooms. Other than Rossi who did not want to drive an hour home, just to wake up in 3 to make another drive back, instead he decided to sleep on the couch in his office. And JJ and Emily who had also stayed behind.

"You know you should really get home and sleep. We have more than enough people on this case Jayje" Emily says, as she closes her office door behind her.

"I'm fine, really Em. This happened with Henry too. For some reason I feel more energized while pregnant than not." JJ says, taking a seat beside Emily on the couch.

"I do not understand that at all" she laughs, "I was always exhausted with Kai"

"Well you were also an actual child yourself" JJ points out to her wife. She points at JJ in a fair point kind of way.

"Ok well at least sleep right now for a little bit, please." Emily says, JJ nods as she sneaks Emily's arm up and around her head so she can lay her head on her chest. She and Emily both put their feet up on the table as they scoot into the table a little further and get comfortable in each others grasp. Quickly falling asleep.

----

JJ wakes to a light knock of Emily's office door, she slowly slips out under Emily's arm and walks over to the door.

"What time is it?" She asks Larsson as she opens the door.

"Uhh close to 7. Garcia came in here and saw you two sleeping and we sort of made the command decision to let you guys rest for a while longer, but we need you now." She explains. JJ nods walking back in the office to wake up Emily as they head to the round table room.

----

"We will have to have the building surrounded, he had found a way to slip out last time he will definitely try again this time. SWAT will get there 30 minutes after we do, but we can't wait so we will breach without them" Larsson instructs as they had found where the unsub is setting up his things for killing. The collection of agents from both teams began walking out to gather their kevlar, Emily and JJ being the last ones to leave.

"Hey, you can't come" Emily says, holding her hand out in front of JJ.

"We need as many people as possible, I'll be fine, Em" JJ argues.

"It's too dangerous" she states.

"I can handle myself!"

"No." Emily walks out, closing the door of the round table behind her to make it absolutely clear to JJ that she cannot come.

She scoffs and sits at one of the chairs surrounding the now cleared off round table.

--

"PRENTISS!" Larsson calls, right before Emily falls to the ground. Other agents continue to chase the unsub through the forest-y area behind the building and help the two victims that were still inside. Larsson and Tara run over to help Emily.

--

"Yeah Tara" Penelope answers her phone.

"You and JJ need to get to the hospital now" she states, Garcia runs out of her cave and into the round table room, as Tara explains what happened. She doesn't find JJ in round table room or bullpen, so she rushes to Emily's office.

A/N Cliffhanger yay!!