Caught

(Yes I know it's a Unus Annus meme shush!! 😏✌️)

Y/N's P.O.V.

I uncovered Nevilles mouth. "Y/N..the truth.." Larissa pressed. "Uh....fine..Will, you can come out." George looked to his side as Will slowly stepped out from behind him. "W-What?!" Larissa shouted. Seeing that William looked exactly like Fred. "Polyjuice potion. Really?" Fred laughed. Larissa was still confused. "Polyjuice potion turns you into what ever person you'd want. It was originally gonna be Larissa but Fred's hair was on her robe instead." I exclaimed.

"Why was there Fred's hair on your robe Larissa?" Hermione asked. "I-It doesn't matter. What matters is you could've just asked me." William stepped forward. "But you don't like me, so maybe it's better...that I accidentally turned to Fred instead." She looked down. "I don't...hate you.." I scoffed. "You don't look at him. You ignore him. It's like he doesn't even exist to you." She shook her head. "I don't hate him..I just don't trust him...I guess I could be nicer." "Why don't you trust me?" He asked. "Because..."

William walked off before she could finish. I began following him. Larissa grabbed me. "Wait! Y/N Im sorry...I didn't mean to hurt him. I just...it's hard for me to trust certain people." I nodded. "I understand, but I got to know him for the past few months. You didn't even give him a chance. I'm gonna go talk to him." I said turning around. "I'm coming with." Neville added. I gave him a warm smile. We followed Wills footsteps to the edge of a hill, he was sitting down staring at the fields covered in white. "Hey Will..." He looked over at me and Neville.

"Hey..." I sat next to him. "Larissa feels bad. She has trust issues you know. She is willing to give you a chance." He looked a bit surprised. "Really?" Neville nodded. "Come on Will your part of our friend group." Nev said holding out his hand for Will to take. Will grinned widely. Taking it happily and springing up. "I will do whatever it takes to get her to like me." He said determined. "Alright calm down, no need to go too far." I chuckled. "...right." We walked back over to our friends.

"Look who's back to normal." George pointed out. I looked at William who was back to being his normal height with long black hair. The uniform was now a bit baggy on him. He touched his hair in delight. I glanced around, It seemed a few of our friends had left and it was now just Me, Neville, William, George, Fred, and Larissa. "William- Will, I'm sorry. I suppose any friend of Y/N's is a friend of mine."
"It's okay. I understand. We shouldn't have tried doing something like this without your consent."

She laughed. "It was quite funny actually, hearing from lee about Fred in a skirt." We all chuckled. "Where did lee and the quartet go?" I asked Larissa. "Lee said he was gonna look for Alicia and The quartet ran off somewhere." I shrugged. I noticed the bit of awkward silence. "Soooo wanna go back to hogwarts?" I asked scratching my neck. They all nodded. "Actually....I kinda wanted to stay for a bit more." Fred added. Larissa looked at him confused. "Redwolf care to join me...on a date?" My eyes widened.

"Oop- we better go." I said pulling the other boys with me. Winking at Larissa. She glared at me with her flushed face. We ran off giggling.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
                                      Time skip
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hah! Give me 400$" George shouted in victory. I grunted in anger. Handing him over the Monopoly money. "My turn!" Will said excitedly. "Will you went broke about 3 rounds ago." John pointed out. I rapidly shook my head at him. "Uh..you know what...go ahead." William beamed as he rolled and landed on George's property. "What do I win?!" He shouted happily. "Er...this salt packet." George said handing it to him. William stared at it. "Wow! Thank you George."